Boston class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile designer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends I have recieved my acceptance letter for the class of of 2009:D :hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Smile Designer,
My heartiest congrats to you on your BU acceptance and wish you all the very best for your course at BU...

Now its party time.... relax and enjoy.......

:thumbup: Good Luck

Hey Smile Designer,
My heartiest congrats to you on your BU acceptance and wish you all the very best for your course at BU...

Now its party time.... relax and enjoy.......

Thanks HYDBDS.It is such a relief

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, smile designer. Great news, indeed :D . All the best with dental school next year. Well done:thumbup:

Congrats, smile designer. Great news, indeed :D . All the best with dental school next year. Well done:thumbup:

Thanks Cheer-up.My interview was on the12th of October.Dr Peters took my interview.My Stats are Part 1 93,G.P.A 3.19,Toefl 106,Experience 10+Years.

congratulations!you got the response in 12 days-fantastic.

Enjoy!!!!!:love: and good luck for your future endeavors!!!:luck:

hey smile designer
congrats!!!!!!! u did it!!! all the best for ur future endeavors!!!! gudluck

Thanks Cheer-up.My interview was on the12th of October.Dr Peters took my interview.My Stats are Part 1 93,G.P.A 3.19,Toefl 106,Experience 10+Years.

wow smile designer...congrats..10 plus yrs..did you mention that before..i didnt know that..great..u desrved it..

Hi smile designer

Congratulation! You deserve it. Anyone else in our batch has gotten the acceptance? GOOD LUCK IN BOSTON!:luck:

Hi friends I have recieved my acceptance letter for the class of of 2009:D :hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Thank you everybody for your best wishes.I hope all of you get through too and join the party:hardy:

Wow!!..u nailed it!!..Congratulations !!

Ur hard work and patience has paid off finally...All the best for ur future!!.Its party time now..enjoy:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Is there still time to apply for Boston coz I heard that admissions are on early come basis. I have 93, 102, but I am waiting for my course-by-course evalution. Can I apply without it.
Regards.

congrats smile designer.......relax and enjoy the next few months!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! now enjoy and relax. Hard work paid off.
Did you get ur acceptance through regular mail or fedex?

cheers buddy. all the best for ur studies and career
mkot

I got my acceptance letter today through regular mail. my interview was on 12 oct.

I got my acceptance letter today through regular mail. my interview was on 12 oct.

Congrats to you drarch for your BU acceptance....wish you all the very best for your course there....

hey drarch
congrats!!!!!!! all the very best for ur future endeavors!

Thank you Dr_ sweet.

Congrats Drarch.
Thanks everybody for your wishes:)

Congrats Smile Designer u made it!!!!Kudos to u!!!!!Enjoyyyy!!!!

Congratulations!!!! drarch....good luck for ur future.:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Hey drarch,

Congratulations!!! You did it. All the best for dental school next year. :D :thumbup:

HI friends

I also got the acceptance letter from BU today. It is a snail mail which travels more than 8 days from BU to my mailbox. It is unbelievable. I was intervied on 10/12. So how many people in our the first batch have received your acceptance letters? Please do post here so that future people can get some idea whether it is true or false that all the first batch interviewed would be accepted. GOOD LUCK TO ALL:D :luck:

hey i got my acceptance letter today. i was interviewd on oct12 by Dr.Janet peters.Congrats to smiledesigner and drarch!!!:)

Hi upenn & samba,

Congrats to you both on your BU acceptance... wish you both all the very best for your course...

BTW upenn, to which school are you going to go - UPenn or BU ?

congratulations to all 4 of you..i got interviewed yesterday ...lets see what happens...just wait and watch now. already 4 seats full at bu...good luck to the rest
:thumbup:

congratulations to all 4 of you..i got interviewed yesterday ...lets see what happens...just wait and watch now. already 4 seats full at bu...good luck to the rest
:thumbup:
Hi
All the best.You should hear from them in 2 weeks.Regarding 4 seats that are "filled up", I am not sure that figure is accurate. There are people who do not participate in SDN,there are people who use the SDN but will not give out info.Going by what has been happening from the previous years I would say about 50% (this figure may not be accurate it is my estimation) or even less participate in this forum.
Keep your fingers crossed do not count the number of accepted candidates:smuggrin:
:) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations to samba and upenn.

is no one accepted from the second batch,pls keep posted ppl..and also post your stats along with the good news...
thanks
rodent

Hi, I got the acceptance letter for 2009. I was interviewed on october 26th anyone else in this batch who got admission please mail me .
Thanks,
APli

heartiest congratulations...i was interviewed with you but i did not get any good news till now.

CONGRATS TO ALL FOR GETTING THE ADMISSION...how many seats r there in bu this year?? is there some increase in no. of seats??

Hi congrats apli
Welcome to the class of 2009.I hope to see you in August.Now take time to party the wait is over:hardy:
The number of seats have been increased form 65 to 75 this year.

Hi, I got the acceptance letter for 2009. I was interviewed on october 26th anyone else in this batch who got admission please mail me .
Thanks,
APli

Hi apli,
Congrats and wish you all the very best for your course at BU...

Congratulations!!! Apli...Good Luck for your future.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Rodent, Dont worry..i am sure u'll get good news from ur dream school soon.:)

Congratulations to all who have got interview calls.

woooo .....hooooo....I am in guys. Congratulations to all who got in and good luck to those who are waiting. I am so happy and relieved..Finally the hard work payed off...thanks to all the member of SDN to be with me in difficult times..Doesnt means that i will be out of sdn ..i will keep posted.
eeennnjoyyy:clap: :clap: :clap:

hey rodent,,congratulations,,u made it:thumbup: ,,I am so happy for u,,,,,now enjoy for few days and then get set go:luck:

hey rodent,,congratulations,,u made it:thumbup: ,,I am so happy for u,,,,,now enjoy for few days and then get set go:luck:

hey sweet gal ..long time no see..how are you? thankyou so much for your wishes. I just have sdn to celebrate with me right now..I wish my family was here...I am missing my family so much...any ways ..you take care and good luck

woooo .....hooooo....I am in guys. Congratulations to all who got in and good luck to those who are waiting. I am so happy and relieved..Finally the hard work payed off...thanks to all the member of SDN to be with me in difficult times..Doesnt means that i will be out of sdn ..i will keep posted.

Hi rodent,
Congrats and wish you all the very best for your course at BU....

Hi rodent,
Congrats and wish you all the very best for your course at BU....

thankyou hydbds...i am sure you will join us..just the matter of time
good luck to you and to all:thumbup:

:

:thumbup: Hi Rodent,
Hearty congrats to you for your desired acceptance to bu.You have made it friend.Obviously you deserve it.Would you mind post your stats?Congrats again.Wish you best of luck for the course.

:

:thumbup: Hi Rodent,
Hearty congrats to you for your desired acceptance to bu.You have made it friend.Obviously you deserve it.Would you mind post your stats?Congrats again.Wish you best of luck for the course.

thankyou ambitious..it is pretty much same as yours..NBDE 95, GPA 3.86, and Toefl-104 ibt and 267 cbt..good luck to you

Hi freinds I am on F1 visa, the university is asking me to provide a legal sponsorship letter..does this letter also has to meet the deadline of 1 month or the 1 month deadline is just for the deposite fee...and what do they mean by the legal sponsorship letter? the sponsorship form which is included in the package or some other legal documents ...something from the cosigner or the proof that which bank is giving me the loan..i dont know ..any one who knows pls flash some light over it.
any help will be appreciated

Hi Rodent,
I am not sure but i guess it means the documents tht will prove tht u have enough finances to pay for ur tuition..Pls confirm from someone who has already gotten into a school. Or try asking BU authorities themselves.