book editing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maybe?

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question--
I helped edit several review books--can this be included in the ERAS publication section or should i list it under activities? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you have authorship on any of the books/ chapters? If yes, I would suggest you to include it in both publications and in experience. In the experience section you can write in detail about your contribution to each book. If you are not an author, it doesn't make sense to include it in publication section (since, apparently, your contribution was not big enough to make you an author, ergo it is not your publication.

Did you have authorship on any of the books/ chapters? If yes, I would suggest you to include it in both publications and in experience. In the experience section you can write in detail about your contribution to each book. If you are not an author, it doesn't make sense to include it in publication section (since, apparently, your contribution was not big enough to make you an author, ergo it is not your publication.

I agree. Editing is an experience; listing it under publications would imply authorship.