Editing personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrlob91

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out a program wants a specific thing talked about in a personal statement after I already applied, am I able to edit my PS just for that program?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. The only parts of your application you can edit after submission are your personal details (address, phone number, etc).

Reactions: 1 user
Personal statements are still a month away (with ERAS) from going out. What are you taking about, and what info would they need more descriptions about...?

Reactions: 1 user
Personal statements are still a month away (with ERAS) from going out. What are you taking about, and what info would they need more descriptions about...?
DO residency in both matches wants to know in the personal statement why I would "want to go to a program with osteopathic distinction." They put this qualifier on ERAS after I had already submitted. I don't give two ****s about osteopathic distinction, but I actually kind of like the location and curriculum of the program.