Bleaching after Microabrasion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amirmo

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have read in a couple of articles that bleaching after microabrasion can facilitate a better result, especially for fluorosis cases. But can anyone help me understand the time gap between these two procedures? Can you perform in-office or home office bleaching right away or you should wait at least 1-2 weeks.

Thanks in Advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone

I have read in a couple of articles that bleaching after microabrasion can facilitate a better result, especially for fluorosis cases. But can anyone help me understand the time gap between these two procedures? Can you perform in-office or home office bleaching right away or you should wait at least 1-2 weeks.

Thanks in Advance
That just sounds like a recipe for severe sensitivity and unhappy patients

Reactions: 1 users
This is a great idea. With microabrasion more of the tooth structure can come in contact with the bleach.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone

Thanks in Advance

i meet some cases like this
and i never do whitening for fluorosis cases because i know it won't work