biggest failure question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

debeer22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN,

Interviews are coming up and I want to be preapred... A common question reflects upon what was the biggest failure you've encountered and how did you deal with it.

What are thoughts on talking about being rejected from med-school the first go-around and talk about maturity, reflection, chance to prove yourself>?

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds reasonable

Hey SDN,

Interviews are coming up and I want to be preapred... A common question reflects upon what was the biggest failure you've encountered and how did you deal with it.

What are thoughts on talking about being rejected from med-school the first go-around and talk about maturity, reflection, chance to prove yourself>?

Hey SDN,

What did you do to improve yourself from the last time you applied until now? As a re-applicant myself, whenever I brought up my gains in maturity, the interviewers liked to see actions not just words.

Just a thought.