Bench exam ! part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After long waiting bench extension has been approved
just want to know how many of you took or will take any course praparaton and if yes which course ucla duggan...
or just practicing yourself
any recommendation....????

Members don't see this ad.

the latest we heard is that rt results will be out before dec 8th that is next week,,,GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR RE EXAM THE DEAD LINE IS JAN 7TH :scared: :eek:

Hi .I hope you heard that from reliable source. that will save us from unwanted aggrivation during the holidays and in general!good luck to all of us!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi just got my typodont back today... did anyone else get it?

Got mine. They left the tooth with composite filling. Found out that I had a little void in the restoration:( . Hoping it's not too bad. I did not see that while in the exam. Anyway at least I did not damage any adjacent teeth or soft tissue. And my typodont arrived clean. I made sure I removed all the dust before I submitted my work.

USC, Nov. 05.

Ivorinedust

"Apolonia, relieve my toothache!"

Hi everybody . Does anyone call the dbc to know when are they going to send out the RT exam results ? Just can't understand why does it take so long to release the results when they have check it on the exam day ?

i took the exam at uop,i had damaged the #9,which is very prominent,and i did not have time to clean my typo at exam,so my typo came back dusty :(
i was scared to just open the box... i am sooooooo scared,anyways i called dbc,usc results will be out next week,and uop week after... so good luck to all...

Hi All,

Got my typodont too! Gave exam on Nov 12 at UOP.
Good luck to all !

last time all who got there typhodont before result passed.i think u guys r in good shape.good luck for the results.thanks for reminding me i need to send box i dont know how can i forget that.any way i will send it today i am here in michigan and weather is so bad in here it is snowing since morning.

last time all who got there typhodont before result passed.i think u guys r in good shape.good luck for the results.thanks for reminding me i need to send box i dont know how can i forget that.any way i will send it today i am here in michigan and weather is so bad in here it is snowing since morning.

That is not true at all. Do not speculate on these things. Your performance is the judge for your result and not much else.

That is not true at all. Do not speculate on these things. Your performance is the judge for your result and not much else.

there is no need to be rude u r not the only one waiting for the result.any ways thereis no connection between ur performance and getting ur typhodont before result.ur result was decided the day u gave the exam.
i still believe people who got there typhodont r going to pass.i dont care whether u believe or not.last time people who failed got there typhdont month after there result was out.

No offense meant, cutedentist. It's just that there are some people who have not sent their return boxes. Like you. It does not mean they will fail because their typodonts will arrive late. Good luck to all who receive their typodonts back--early, late.... or never. Looks like it's going to be a happy Christmas for many.

Love,

Ivorinedust

Members don't see this ad :)
well, I just hope that all of us, I mean all of us... will have a merry christmas!!! I hope the examiners have been generous enough and considerate in giving grades.

"It is not what destiny does with us but what we do with destiny that determines what we shall become"
-takure.

I Got my typodont today! I gave exam on 1st day USC . But none of the preps are there in the typo .Teeth no 3 , 5 , 8 , 10 and 19 are missing .Does anyone has any idea why they kept them ?

i just wanna agree with you ..last april i got my typodont 2 weeks after exam ..i received my results 45 days after exam ..i failed..
Good Luck all ..and happy Holidays
No offense meant, cutedentist. It's just that there are some people who have not sent their return boxes. Like you. It does not mean they will fail because their typodonts will arrive late. Good luck to all who receive their typodonts back--early, late.... or never. Looks like it's going to be a happy Christmas for many.

Love,

Ivorinedust

i just wanna agree with you ..last april i got my typodont 2 weeks after exam ..i received my results 45 days after exam ..i failed..
Good Luck all ..and happy Holidays

I had the same experience last April as you. Did not mean to be rude cutedentist. Good luck to all.

I heard that, Bench exam passing percentage at UOP is considerably high compare to number of people passing at UOP (LA center).
In a normal distribution of people, the difference between centers should not be more then 3-5%.
Does any one has clear picture on this?

Thanks
gvc

I heard that, Bench exam passing percentage at UOP is considerably high compare to number of people passing at UOP (LA center).
In a normal distribution of people, the difference between centers should not be more then 3-5%.

Thanks
gvc

Don't get it , where is UOP and UOP ( LA CENTER ) ? Is it just some typing error ? :)

Thanks
gvc

You should expect more people to pass the UOP/San Francisco exam. They knew the assignments a week ahead and had time to practice and concentrate on perfecting their preps. That's a no brainer.

Ivorinedust

You should expect more people to pass the UOP/San Francisco exam. They knew the assignments a week ahead and had time to practice and concentrate on perfecting their preps. That's a no brainer.

Ivorinedust

Last time i was saying the same thing.people were against me.that its not ture.anyways lets hope for the best.every one did their best.

Did somebody get the results of the exam yet???

Nobody I guess. But for sure everybody's got a bad case of the RTE results syndrome:

1. tachycardia
2. high blood pressure
3. sleeplessness
4. anorexia, and/ or,
5. hyperphagia
5. irritability
6. tremors
7. mood swings
8. depression
9. acne
10. dry mouth
11. palpitations
12. hyperacidity
13. hyperventilation
14. obssesive compulsive disorder(like refreshing the "Bench Exam" thread every five minutes), and,
15. PIETY

Ivorinedust:)

Nobody I guess. But for sure everybody's got a bad case of the RTE results syndrome:

1. tachycardia
2. high blood pressure
3. sleeplessness
4. anorexia, and/ or,
5. hyperphagia
5. irritability
6. tremors
7. mood swings
8. depression
9. acne
10. dry mouth
11. palpitations
12. hyperacidity
13. hyperventilation
14. obssesive compulsive disorder(like refreshing the "Bench Exam" thread every five minutes), and,
15. PIETY

Ivorinedust:)

you are funny, I'm in the 14-th category! ha ha ha. goooooooooood luck to all of us.

I have some of those symptoms too. I am glad to know that you guys are experiencing similar feelings. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! the worst thing is the f..... waiting, man. I'm telling you.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY.

That is a good one about the RTExam sickness, it made laugh, breaking this waiting game. Every symptoms is there...ja,ja,ja, hat off for that...Good luck to all of us, and have wonderful hollydays, and lets pray for the best outcome of the results for everyone...!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did the usc results come out ??? people please find out with your friends,,, if any one has got thier results :scared:

did the usc results come out ??? people please find out with your friends,,, if any one has got thier results :scared:

Hey Bansu,

Nice to see you again here. I saw chiopea a couple of times before the exam. I wish you both luck. I took USC too. Nothing in my mailbox yet. Scared? Same here. Here is something to cheer you up. I hope nobody gets offended.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4532245984549289375&q=rice+and+curry&hl=en

Ivorinedust

The results are out for USc. I got mine today. I passed!!! Good luck to all of you.

The results are out for USc. I got mine today. I passed!!! Good luck to all of you.

Congratulations....Oooowwwwwwww....tachy! tachy! tachy!. Gotta check my heart rate and blood pressure now..... 'Bye.

Ivorinedust

"Apolonia relieve my toothache!"

Does anyone who took the test from UOP got their results?:)

Good luck to all of us and God bless.

Does anyone who took the test from UOP got their results?:)

Good luck to all of us and God bless.

uop results have been mailed out today dec 7th2006 at 10.00 AM you should start receiving them pretty soon ,, good luck I heard that passing rate is high this nov exam,,,,,:scared: so a lot of people are going to have a good x mas

Hi aside from moz_wo , has anybody got any results ? Good luck to all . pls post your results and lets see how many percentage passed this time .

When you got your result, was the envelope thick like an application form was included in it?

The envelope was similar to the last time when I took the test and didint pass. The same white envelope. The only thing was that there is a green form included which is for CA clinical exam instaed of the yellow RT re-exam form.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I hope we all soon start discussing taking the clinical.

hi moz_wo
did you make any major mistakes in exam or everything went pretty smooth no major problems.what are your scores:scared:

hey guys, i got my results too...... passed!!!!!!!!!!! 85-83-85....... from my marks it looks like they r really considerate this time, so dont worry ...... all r gonna pass

hi moz_wo
did you make any major mistakes in exam or everything went pretty smooth no major problems.what are your scores:scared:

I didnt have any major errors in the test. I scored a total of 78. with 80 in Amalgam, 78 in composite and 75 in casts

It is a good start, two of us have passed, hope the best for the rest of us.
People who pass did you get your typodont alredy and when?

praise the lord!!! i passed!!!!! i was so scared to open the envelope,but i could see a bit of the green form and so i knew i had passed.... man this exam and results are stressful... i got a 78 total, 80 amalgum,83 composite,and 70 in cast... i had over reduced my 19 full metal 'b' plane so i got what i deserved... after 4years i think i will get excellent sleep tonight... anyways congrats to all who passed,and those still waiting good luck... u will all pass.... so keep praying... good luck

Thanks to the blessing of God and good wishes from all of you , I PASSED!!!!!
All the effort and waiting has finally paid off!!
Good luck to all who are still waiting for the result!

Status
Not open for further replies.