Bench exam ! part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After long waiting bench extension has been approved
just want to know how many of you took or will take any course praparaton and if yes which course ucla duggan...
or just practicing yourself
any recommendation....????

Members don't see this ad.

Do you think that may be we should do the same preps as the last exams?

Does anybody have any idea if we would be having the same assignments as the last exam? Did you hear anything from the board people during the last exam's orientation?
Does anybody even have a wild guess??

This is the first time I want to take RT exam,I haven't received my confirmation letter .
I want to know actually what we should do after receiving this letter?
only send fee and finger print card?

I was wondering if i could do finger printing in my own country and also actually when will we know about the exact day of our exam,I mean 24 or 25,as I want to get my ticket

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the first time I want to take RT exam,I haven't received my confirmation letter .

I was wondering if i could do finger printing in my own country and also actually when will we know about the exact day of our exam,I mean 24 or 25,as I want to get my ticket

They said the exact date 24 or 25 and the confirmation card with the candidate ID number will be sent to us 2-3 weeks before the exam.

All those who clear rt exam how to measure occlusal reduction for 3/4,fullcrown&pfm.
tried that impression of tooth.what else to measure.i failed because of some measurements.really have this measuring problem any one please help

Confirmation letter will be sent after you send all the requirements--fingerprints, fees, etc. The confirmation letter will contain the date of your exam and your examinee number. You need to be in San Francisco the Friday before exam, Feb. 23 because you need to register. If you don't register, you will not be admitted to the exam and you might lose one chance.

Ask the board if you can send your fingerprints later. I think you can do that. They would be more concerned with your exam fee.

Adi

" You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars, guides you too." Sri Sri Anandamurti

how much is the depth of composite filling ?

I don't believe the board has set guidelines with composite filling depth. They will grade the restoration itself for that part. You might be asking about the depth of the cavity prep. It is 1.2 mm axially and extended buccaly until buccal contact is minimally broken.

Adi

" You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars, guides you too." Sri Sri Anandamurti

I don't believe the board has set guidelines with composite filling depth. They will grade the restoration itself for that part. You might be asking about the depth of the cavity prep. It is 1.2 mm axially and extended buccaly until buccal contact is minimally broken.

Adi

thank you

Does anybody have any idea if we would be having the same assignments as the last exam? Did you hear anything from the board people during the last exam's orientation?
Does anybody even have a wild guess??
may be it's because of the idea that in ladt dbc meeting some RT applicants asked for it(pre- nform the assignments) and after that dbc repeat the those for NOV exam as APRIL exam:D

I am giving away my Duggan's dvds. All I ask is that if you get them, you will also be willing to give them away after used them. And I will need you to pay me the shipping as well.

Good luck to you all in February.

I am giving away my Duggan's dvds. All I ask is that if you get them, you will also be willing to give them away after used them. And I will need you to pay me the shipping as well.

Good luck to you all in February.

Please consider my offer. I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Adidev

Status
Not open for further replies.