Belmont University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if Belmont is full?

Members don't see this ad.

No, they've only had one interview day (Feb 3rd) thus far. Their next round is on Feb 17th. They will admit 75 students and they interview 40-50 at a time.

I don't think so. I had interview scheduled 2/17. Then I asked for later date, and they scheduled me for 3/3. I decided not to go after all. So looks like they still have interviews going until at least 3/3...lol

Members don't see this ad :)
is the interview open or close file? anybody taking the taxi to the school or hotel from the airport? How much?

is the interview open or close file? anybody taking the taxi to the school or hotel from the airport? How much?

The interview was open file, but my interviewer just kinda flipped through it once and never questioned anything in it.

I used a rental car, so I can't speak to tv taxi question.

From what I've been hearing here, Belmont sounds like a great school!
I wonder why I haven't gotten an interview. I've applied to 5 schools and have received interview invites at all of them except Belmont.

Hi everyone,

Belmont = awesome. Today's interview was quite an experience (esp with the 10:30 and 2:30 BLAST!). Anyone who's a regular on SDN was in attendance? Just wondering.

I loved it. I am sure it will be one of the best pharmacy school in the US. All the faculty members were very nice.I had a chance to sit with the Dean over the lunch and he is such a wonderful person. How did your interview go?

Last edited:
Can you guys please leave interview feedback? It would really be appreciated.

Anyone know the potential dates for the upcoming interviews?

I know yesterday there was one, and there is another one 3/3. Anyone else know of any more?

Anyone know the potential dates for the upcoming interviews?

I know yesterday there was one, and there is another one 3/3. Anyone else know of any more?

They told me they conduct interviews every other Tuesday. The next one would be 3/17

Last edited:
I submitted my PharmCAS a few days ago, and sent in my supplemental already. What do you think my chances are to get an interview this late?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ppl whom were granted interviews, do you mind sharing your pcat scores?
Thanks!

:confused: 82 percentile
And I was invited for interview at Belmont.

Last edited:
87 percentile

I didn't go to my interview but i got an 80.

I got an acceptance call this morning! :)

I didn't think I'd get accepted since I interviewed on 2/3 but I heard the good news today.

By the way, if you're worried about your PCAT score, don't be. I won't say how low (you can PM me if you're curious) but I saw someone with a REALLY low PCAT score there but this person had a high GPA. I'd say majority of the applicants were in the 60's and 70's, with some in the 80's from the pre-req checklist sheets that I peeked at while I was there. I don't think they choose their applicants based on stats alone so don't worry if you're not a 4.0 GPA 99 PCAT student.

I got an acceptance call this morning! :)

I didn't think I'd get accepted since I interviewed on 2/3 but I heard the good news today.

By the way, if you're worried about your PCAT score, don't be. I won't say how low (you can PM me if you're curious) but I saw someone with a REALLY low PCAT score there but this person had a high GPA. I'd say majority of the applicants were in the 60's and 70's, with some in the 80's from the pre-req checklist sheets that I peeked at while I was there. I don't think they choose their applicants based on stats alone so don't worry if you're not a 4.0 GPA 99 PCAT student.

hey i was at the 2/3 interview too! i got my call 2 weeks ago and letter earlier this week. honestly, this was the weirdest, most confusing interview i've had because the prof told me to ask him questions about the school and what he does. i walked out feeling he didn't know anything about me and how serious i was about the profession, but they want me! not sure if i'm attending, though. still thinking... and waiting for other schools.

hey i was at the 2/3 interview too! i got my call 2 weeks ago and letter earlier this week. honestly, this was the weirdest, most confusing interview i've had because the prof told me to ask him questions about the school and what he does. i walked out feeling he didn't know anything about me and how serious i was about the profession, but they want me! not sure if i'm attending, though. still thinking... and waiting for other schools.
He told you to ask him questions? LOL, that's strange.

Maybe your interviewer thought you had a great interview, kind of like how girls think guys are great conversationalists for saying "uh huh" periodically during their rants. :laugh:

O-M-Gee. I just received a call and acceptance from Belmont! I attended the interview on the 17th and they met this morning. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. From Philadelphia to Nashville! Did anyone here attended the Feb. 17th interview day?

We must have had the same interviewer. Who did you have?

O-M-Gee. I just received a call and acceptance from Belmont! I attended the interview on the 17th and they met this morning. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. From Philadelphia to Nashville! Did anyone here attended the Feb. 17th interview day?

Congrats:thumbup: I attended the interview on the same day but I haven't heard anything yet.

67 pcat. 2.95 overall GPA. 2.75 pre req. thousands of extracurricular hours. pharm tech 1.5 years. I might decline the interview though.

For those who are still waiting, they offer 5 interview dates total from February to May. I assume a couple have passed already, with another one coming up on 3/3. So, 2 more dates to go after that.

This may be off-topic so I apologize beforehand. But, is anyone (male b/c I'm a male obv) looking for a roommate? A single apartment is so much more expensive than getting a 2BR as I've found so far.

Eric, If i get in I'd be willing to be roommates. First things first though interview march 3rd.

Has anybody who interviewed last week (2/17) heard anything yet???

I got acceptance call on saturday and a mail today. I interviewed on 2/17.

I asked to postpone my interview. they said they'll see what they can do.

My fault. I knew that. So is it safe to assume that if you didn't receive a phone call on Friday, then you probably didn't get accepted?
Actually, no. It took 2 weeks for me to get my acceptance so don't lose hope. Do you have your heart set on attending Belmont?

How long did it take for everyone to find out if they received an interview for Belmont? I had all of my materials into them the first week of January, but haven't heard anything back...only confirmation through PharmCAS that they got everything. I ask because I got an interview invite to Lipscomb, and it would be fairly convenient if I could schedule both together, since im coming in from Wisconsin. But from the way it sounds they both do tuesday interviews which probably wouldn't work out too well....

Actually, no. It took 2 weeks for me to get my acceptance so don't lose hope. Do you have your heart set on attending Belmont?

I guess I should have elaborated a little more than just "correct." It doesn't mean that you will not eventually be accepted. For now, you are an alternate or have been denied admission and you should receive a letter from them by the end of the week following your interview. I received my alternate letter 10 days after my interview.

bluesickle - Did you receive an alternate list letter? If not that just throughs out everything I just said.

I guess I should have elaborated a little more than just "correct." It doesn't mean that you will not eventually be accepted. For now, you are an alternate or have been denied admission and you should receive a letter from them by the end of the week following your interview. I received my alternate letter 10 days after my interview.

bluesickle - Did you receive an alternate list letter? If not that just throughs out everything I just said.
:thumbup:

No, I never received a letter stating that I was put on the alternate list. It would have been kind of silly to send that letter and then call to say that I've been accepted a few days later. :laugh:

Yeah. I've been accepted to several schools but Belmont is closer to home. Plus I love the city of Nashville!

I just received my acceptance letter!!!!!!!!! I interviewed on the 17th. FYI, I did not receive a phone call from the Dean. So if you didn't receive a call that doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be accepted. I'm probably going to withdraw from LECOM-Bradenton soon. Good luck to everyone who interviews here!

Congrats GammaICP! I don't know about you but I was thoroughly impressed with Belmont's program and its campus, which is why it's going to be a tough decision for me.

I wonder why some received calls and some did not. :confused:

I just received my acceptance letter!!!!!!!!! I interviewed on the 17th. FYI, I did not receive a phone call from the Dean. So if you didn't receive a call that doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be accepted. I'm probably going to withdraw from LECOM-Bradenton soon. Good luck to everyone who interviews here!

Congratulations!

I wonder why some received calls and some did not.

I got the call from the person who interviewed me not the dean. They may be leaving it up to the interviewers on whether or not they want to call people. Not certain that this is correct.

For those who got phone calls for acceptance, do you remember if it was the actual dean or the person who interviewed you?