Program-Specific Info / Q's Bay Path University Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone, well I guess I spoke too soon. I was accepted today as well!!! I am so very excited :D

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted today as well!!!!!! Still in shock!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted today - I'm so confused!!! I was already told I was rejected by Lynn!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
are there any current OT students attending Bay Path University for OT? how are the faculty, do you actually get what you pay for? in other words, are the professors invested in their students and actually teach?

are there any current OT students attending Bay Path University for OT? how are the faculty, do you actually get what you pay for? in other words, are the professors invested in their students and actually teach?
PM me for details. I will be graduating in May (walking) and officially graduating at the end of June (semesters are weird). I'm not comfortable sharing my opinion publicly.

Hi everyone,

I know this is from a while back but I just was notified that I was waitlisted :/ I’m kind of disappointed since this is my top choice but trying to remain optimistic. I was just wondering how long did people have to wait until they were notified they were accepted off the waitlist? The email told us we’ll be notified as spots become available but I’m guessing close to a month?