General Admissions & OTCAS Columbia University Occupational Therapy admissions results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard form Columbia OT yet?? Even if you're waiting to hear back, please comment below! Would be nice to know whether or not they have started telling OT applicants if they got in or not yet. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what I'm hoping for too! I've seen that in the past, the application deadline was in December though... so I am unsure if we'll hear later in February.

That's what I'm hoping for too! I've seen that in the past, the application deadline was in December though... so I am unsure if we'll hear later in February.
i sent them an email asking a question regarding a missing prereq a week ago, they said "We will be in touch with decisions sometime in late February or early March." so hopefully it's sooner rather than later

i sent them an email asking a question regarding a missing prereq a week ago, they said "We will be in touch with decisions sometime in late February or early March." so hopefully it's sooner rather than later
Thanks for that update! I sat in one of the classes in November and one of the students said that they always send out decisions before they say they will. So I'm crossing my fingers!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
2023-2024 applicant here ! did those of you who got in decide to go ? If so I would love to ask some questions about the program : )