General Admissions & OTCAS Columbia University OT admitted stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTTP

Reaction score
Hi! Columbia is my dream program and as the time for decisions draws closer I am starting to feel a mixture of anxiety and excitement. Assessing our likelihood to get into OT programs is so much more difficult than some other programs, and so I am wondering if any past admitted students would be willing to share their stats here?

Members don't see this ad.

Columbia is not even in the process of letting individuals know if they are accepted yet as they do not do rolling admissions (kinda short-sighted on their part as most ranked schools have done their first round of acceptances). Also, Columbia OT is not on the main campus, but north in their medical area (kind a dump in the surrounding area where the OT school is). Best of luck.

Yes, I did know that. I was hoping someone from a past cycle might see but I'm guessing they probably aren't on this forum much anymore.

I just happened to stumble upon on this site again! I was admitted last year and would be happy to talk about my experience in the program! Feel free to send me a message!