bay path college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i sooooooo want to know if the class is filled or not, but just cannot contact lynn again because it seems like i'm too desperate (but of course i am)..... to keep e-mailing/calling every 2 weeks. :scared:

and ....it's ONLY been 2 weeks, when it feels like literally more than a month ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to those who were accepted and to those who haven't heard anything yet, hang in there! I was accepted in the middle of March and was also accepted into D'Youville College, Springfield College and wait-listed for SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Although SUNY Downstate is my preferred choice, I am planning on attending BPC due to it's cheaper tuition than the remaining two programs I got into and the duration of the program is only 2 years as opposed to 3 years like the other two. Does anyone have any info on BPC's MOT program? Anyone currently in the BPC MOT program and would like to share some insight? I was a bit startled when I read on their website that they suffered some serious declines in the NBCOTE results in 2009. Anyone else feel skeptical?

i sooooooo want to know if the class is filled or not, but just cannot contact lynn again because it seems like i'm too desperate (but of course i am)..... to keep e-mailing/calling every 2 weeks. :scared:

and ....it's ONLY been 2 weeks, when it feels like literally more than a month ago.
The deadline for returning registration forms is May 15. Once that deadline has passed Bay Path will have a clearer picture of how many slots remain in the 2013 cohort. I know that doesn't help much, but it appears that the lull in new acceptances might be related to this. Check out Tara Brach's webinars if you have a few minutes for mindfulness practice in the meantime. It sure beats waiting for a call from Lynn.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are probably waiting to see if a seat opens up so the next qualified applicant gets notified. Does anyone know how many applicants they are accepting?

Is anyone attending Bay Path College and know what their course schedule looks like for summer and fall? Is it every day or every other day? I was accepted and may need to commute for the first semester (if I plan to attend) and was trying to get a feel for what their weekly schedules were like. Thanks!

I actually visited Bay Path today and was told that the class has not been filled yet. I also asked about the schedule and the lady I spoke with said they are still working on that but we should know by July. She said we will have class four days a week and depending on which cohort we are in we will either have Mondays or Fridays off.

Hi all, I was accepted yesterday afternoon! Lynn called me to tell me the good news and I go an email today!

Hi all, I was accepted yesterday afternoon! Lynn called me to tell me the good news and I go an email today!
Congratulations Anadrows, do you think you will enroll? Is your deadline May 15 or did you get more time to decide? If you do enroll, I will meet you in August.

To everyone else who got accepted, have you sent in your enrollment forms or decided to turn down the acceptance. I imagine because the deposit is so small ($100), some people will enroll and then choose to go elsewhere if they have been wait listed elsewhere and get a spot in another program. Anyway, it would be nice to hear how many of you here at SDN will be moving to Longmeadow or thereabouts in August.

Congratulations Anadrows, do you think you will enroll? Is your deadline May 15 or did you get more time to decide? If you do enroll, I will meet you in August.

To everyone else who got accepted, have you sent in your enrollment forms or decided to turn down the acceptance. I imagine because the deposit is so small ($100), some people will enroll and then choose to go elsewhere if they have been wait listed elsewhere and get a spot in another program. Anyway, it would be nice to hear how many of you here at SDN will be moving to Longmeadow or thereabouts in August.

I will be moving there and attending BPC most likely. Hope to meet you there.

Yes, I am 99% sure I will be attending in the fall. My deadline to send in the deposit is May 27

Does anyone have any ideas what they're doing for housing/looking for a roommate?!

Does anyone happen to know how / when we might find out if we did not gain acceptance to Bay Path? Or has anyone received anything stating they did not get in?

This limbo business is killing me...

I emailed them last week and was told that the person who reviews files is out of the country until May 24th. I was told that my file had not even been reviewed yet! Very frustrating.....

I just got an email saying that I'm on the wait list!!! Is there anyone that has been accepted and isn't planning on attending?

Is anyone attending Bay Path College and know what their course schedule looks like for summer and fall? Is it every day or every other day? I was accepted and may need to commute for the first semester (if I plan to attend) and was trying to get a feel for what their weekly schedules were like. Thanks!
Last year the summer session started August 5th or so- It was 3 weeks of class pretty much everyday of the week then a long weekend and then right into the Fall semester. Depending on which section we were in for Fall we either had Fri-Sun off or Sat-Mon. The program is only two years so you have 2 summer sessions-- I prefer this as it's cost and time effective. The program goes by fast.

hi everyone! Just got a phone call and I was accepted off the waitlist! I am going to need to live there, and was wondering if anyone else was looking for housing or wanted to think about rooming together. Message me if interested! Thanks!

Got the call today and was accepted off the waitlist! I would love to find a roommate(s) if anyone is looking. Congratulations to everyone can't wait to meet you all. :)