bay path college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Guys,

I just got accepted to Bay Path OT program. I am definitely going there.I will receive an official acceptance letter via email in the second week of April. I look forward to meeting students who will be attending Bay path!

kuzya,

when was the deadline to reply back to the acceptance letter?

Members don't see this ad.

kuzya,

when was the deadline to reply back to the acceptance letter?
There is no deadline until I receive my official acceptance letter via email which will be around the 2nd week of april.

Im right here with most of you...still waiting for a call from Lynn. I called a while back but she didn't answer :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application in January. When I spoke to Lynn George to make sure everything in my file was complete and recieved, she mentioned that my file would be looked at in February, and I would be notified of a decision in March. I haven't recieved any type of notification yet. I just emailed Lynn yesterday, but I she hasn't responded yet. I'm wondering if they are waiting on the first round of students to send in their deposits before they notify more people of their acceptances?

Lynn told me the exact same thing!

any news? end of the week :(

OMG i'm dying.....
somebody ask lynn what's going on~~!!
ANYONE RECEIVED A CALL/E-MAIL THIS WEEK???
i was thinking maybe she dialed the wrong number??!!!! -_-;;;;;;;

Hey guys earlier this week I got an email from Lynn stating they were having some technical issues and I had to resend my letters of recommendation, resume, and essay. It appears they had some issues with some peoples' application so that may be cause for delay. Keep your head up!

Hey guys earlier this week I got an email from Lynn stating they were having some technical issues and I had to resend my letters of recommendation, resume, and essay. It appears they had some issues with some peoples' application so that may be cause for delay. Keep your head up!

Did you email first and she told you? or did she email you? Thanks

how do you REsend the recommendation letters? Don't you have to ask the person to REwrite it since you don't have the copy for these stuff?

would like to know as well

I originally sent all my application to Lynn via email, and had everything saved to my computer, so I just re-sent it. Also she emailed me first indicating they did not have my materials on file, but I told her I had previously sent them months ago and that is when she stated something about having technical issues; so I just sent it again.

I originally sent all my application to Lynn via email, and had everything saved to my computer, so I just re-sent it. Also she emailed me first indicating they did not have my materials on file, but I told her I had previously sent them months ago and that is when she stated something about having technical issues; so I just sent it again.

What about the supplemental paper letter of rec forms? Did you scan those? Or were those filled out electronically?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,

I just got accepted to Bay Path OT program. I am definitely going there.I will receive an official acceptance letter via email in the second week of April. I look forward to meeting students who will be attending Bay path!

Does this count as the "second week of April"? Has anyone heard anything via email yet?

This is the last school I have to hear from. Even though I already know I will not be attending, I just want to hear back already! haha

Last edited:
I haven't yet but I am hoping to hear from them by this week! I will be attending here :)

Hi all, I emailed Lynn today and here is the response I recieved back about decisions:

Yes, everyone is eager to hear. The recent date to review applications was cancelled and I am awaiting a new date soon.
I ask for your patience and hopefully you will hear before the end of April.

Hi all, I emailed Lynn today and here is the response I recieved back about decisions:

Yes, everyone is eager to hear. The recent date to review applications was cancelled and I am awaiting a new date soon.
I ask for your patience and hopefully you will hear before the end of April.

Thanksss.

I just received an acceptance letter and a bunch of other documents for registration via email.Classes begin on August 5th!

I just received an acceptance letter and a bunch of other documents for registration via email.Classes begin on August 5th!

lucky you.... i'm jealous.
i've called lynn but didn't get connected. just voice mail.

do you know if all the applicants receive the acceptance call, and THEN receive the letter via e-mail?

lucky you.... i'm jealous.
i've called lynn but didn't get connected. just voice mail.

do you know if all the applicants receive the acceptance call, and THEN receive the letter via e-mail?
Hotpebbles, I don't know for all applicants but at the time I applied Lynn told me that I will know about their decision via email.Instead I received a call from her that I was accepted and I was going to receive an official acceptance letter via email.

Hotpebbles, I don't know for all applicants but at the time I applied Lynn told me that I will know about their decision via email.Instead I received a call from her that I was accepted and I was going to receive an official acceptance letter via email.

thanx kuzya. i appreciate your help. :)
and who knows~ i may meet you at bpc this fall.

Got a call too. Shocked to say the least!

congrats everyone! Still waiting...did they happen to give any info about the number of students they were accepting or when they believed they would be finished informing students of their acceptances?

congrats everyone! Still waiting...did they happen to give any info about the number of students they were accepting or when they believed they would be finished informing students of their acceptances?

She didn't give that info. Just said I'll be getting a letter with all I needed to know basically.

Would those of you who have been accepted mind posting your stats? And is everyone that has been accepted planning on attending? I'm going crazy over here. :boom:

Overall GPA 3.5 sthg. Pre-req still pending but above 3.0 so far. Hundreds of volunteer hours. Awesome LOR and can't remember my gRE from top of my head but I posted my stats somewhere on the site.

you must be sooo relieved you need to now fly to the bahamas and have a margarita on the sand, you deserve it after the mission you've been through.

Would those of you who have been accepted mind posting your stats? And is everyone that has been accepted planning on attending? I'm going crazy over here. :boom:

Overall was a 3.4. Pre-Req 4.0 so far. Taking Anatomy and Physiology 2 right now. Still have to send in one recommendation... she said she didn't get my second. 100 hours Hospital. 100 hours Nursing Home. Just started a few other volunteer stuff on January. No GRE.

Does anyone know if Bay Path has an alternate list? I still haven't herd back from them. Lynn said that applicants would have heard back by the end of March. I tried calling her this week but all I got was her voicemail. So I'm not sure where I stand?

Does anyone know if Bay Path has an alternate list? I still haven't herd back from them. Lynn said that applicants would have heard back by the end of March. I tried calling her this week but all I got was her voicemail. So I'm not sure where I stand?

I haven't heard either; the website said between February and March, but when I emailed Lynn back in January she said by the end of March. But now a few people have said by the end of April so who really knows?!?

...anybody else heard back from Bay Path College yet? It's basically the end of April...

...anybody else heard back from Bay Path College yet? It's basically the end of April...

I was accepted this past Monday (April 22)! I'm supposidely going to get an official email within a week of Monday, but I haven't gotten anything yet.

Hi I have a question for OTcareer:
Where did you find the 30,000 job offer? Can you sign up for a deal like that before graduating?
Also, if you since you are from the area would you consider Springfield College to be better or worst than Bay Path College's OT program?

I was accepted on Monday via phone call. I received my acceptance email with the registration form
today. Trying to decide between NYU and Bay Path..not sure what to do!

for those of you that got accepted, do you know when the financial aid package is mailed?? anyone already got it?

for those of you that got accepted, do you know when the financial aid package is mailed?? anyone already got it?
I haven't received anything back yet. I sent my deposit in last week. I got an email from Lynn yesterday about Graduate housing options and meal plans but that's it.

I know it is easier said than done, but for those freaking out about your acceptance status, try to relax. I know the anticipation is killing you, but a few of my classmates were called just a couple/few weeks before classes started.

There is no alternate list by the way. Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone! :luck: ;)

I was accepted on Monday via phone call. I received my acceptance email with the registration form
today. Trying to decide between NYU and Bay Path..not sure what to do!

Save your money and go to Bay Path. Yeah, it's smaller and in the middle of West Bubblef**&k but your wallet will thank you later. Plus an NYU MOT degree will not make you any more money than an MOT from Bay Path, as all of the schools must be accredited by the accrediting body. Plus, NY is expensive as crap.

Think about it, Bay Path is only 2 hours from NY. :)

Save your money and go to Bay Path. Yeah, it's smaller and in the middle of West Bubblef**&k but your wallet will thank you later. Plus an NYU MOT degree will not make you any more money than an MOT from Bay Path, as all of the schools must be accredited by the accrediting body. Plus, NY is expensive as crap.

Think about it, Bay Path is only 2 hours from NY. :)
BowlofSunshine, are you a current OT student at Bay path?