Awesome hint for flights!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrAvicii

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys I just wanted to tell you a little secret I found. This doesnt work for ALL flights, but works for some.

I needed to schedule my flight out of state and I noticed that I found a better deal (with better flight times) if I were to book each flight separately. It cost me like $40 bucks less and it provided me with a better schedule. The only inconvenience is that it might be 2 different airlines and you have to pay and register on their websites twice.

Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad.

check out cheapflights.com ... amazing website.. you can compare prices and mix and match departures/arrivals on a bunch of different sites like expedia/travelocity/cheapoair whatever =]

check out cheapflights.com ... amazing website.. you can compare prices and mix and match departures/arrivals on a bunch of different sites like expedia/travelocity/cheapoair whatever =]

I use Kayak, but I found Nothing cheaper than separate flights (for the most part)

Members don't see this ad :)
I use Kayak, but I found Nothing cheaper than separate flights (for the most part)

Great! thanks! I wish I knew it last week but ill use it for my next interview!

are you sure about that??? let's say that you book a flight from LA to NYC via Chicago. Booking a bundle of flights seems logical to be cheaper.

Anyways, I have been booking a flight once every year since high school (for the most part), every time I do excessive amount of research(2-3hrs) to save up money.

It seems that "cheap tickets DOT com" cheap o air DOT com'' seems to be the cheapest.

are you sure about that??? let's say that you book a flight from LA to NYC via Chicago. Booking a bundle of flights seems logical to be cheaper.

Anyways, I have been booking a flight once every year since high school (for the most part), every time I do excessive amount of research(2-3hrs) to save up money.

It seems that "cheap tickets DOT com" cheap o air DOT com'' seems to be the cheapest.

its not logical, its what worked for me that particular time. You can use whatever you like, but I did it this way and saved.