Awesome AP only opportunities inside (come look)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pingu said:
I think the autocensor must be misogynistic because the alternative word for rooster does not make it through, yet bitch, *****, ****, and snatch all do?

WTF? :confused:
It's time you quit your bitchin and go hit that bong.

Members don't see this ad.

classic. you've outdone yourself.

Back in my hellion catholic school girl days, I dated a gang member. Thus, I still know how to talk gangsta...It's like riding a bike, a skill which never leaves you. I should have brought this up in my emory interview to prove how perfect I would be living in atlanta

And instead of sailor, we prefer to be known as seaman or women :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah, i was ****in cussin, so isn't it likely I would use the most ****ing offensive vernacular possible?

Yeah bitch, what's up? you want a piece of me? ****in smack talking giant bitchass moderator. :laugh:

Pingu said:
yaah, i was ****in cussin, so isn't it likely I would use the most ****ing offensive vernacular possible?

Yeah bitch, what's up? you want a piece of me? ****in smack talking giant bitchass moderator. :laugh:
for a tall guy, he does act like a lil' bitch though. so your assessment, not having met him at all, is quite accurate.

Pingu said:
BEE-otch, homie don't even play that whacked out crack ***** bull****....don't make me bust a mother****in cap in ya ass for that trifling ****

What I be speakin of is that bitch-ass deans and other ****ers collectively known as THE MAN, they gets the ****in match lizist before us welfare bitches. I'm sayin THE MAN knows where the **** you matched before YOU!

I say **** THE MAN, us plebs need to ****in regulate like the gangsta's we is.
Let's get our mother****in tec-9s and gats and storm the ****ing NRMP....Yeah, where's my match result, bitch?
Wow - this board has become like a tourette's disorder clinic lately! Whatever it takes to gain on ED...

BOP . . . . . .

:oops:

BOP . . . . . .

BOP . . . . . .

BOP . . . . . .

Wow - this board has become like a tourette's disorder clinic lately! Whatever it takes to gain on ED...

And we're gaining on them mother****ers...you better recognize

Now Post! Post! Post! Damnit

LADoc00 said:
This chick was following the AP/CP residents where I trained, damn golddigger!
Serious WTF, there is nothing I hate more than hot women who buzz around successful AP/CP types

hottie.jpg

Can someone please tell me why this woman couldn't BE an AP pathologist? :confused:

1Path said:
Can someone please tell me why this woman couldn't BE an AP pathologist? :confused:

Stop asking so many questions and embrace combined AP/CP as your lord and savior, can I get a amen brother!

WARNING Harsh photo of the potential fate of those that dont heed this advice (dont look if ye be a *****):
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=h...ui.com/images/illustrations/jacqui_poster.jpg

The small inset photo is what you look like if you are AP/CP, the big harsh picture of course is AP only.

1Path said:

Because then they'd have to respect her and wouldn't be able to stare at her boobies?

The thing is, some women look like that, they just don't DRESS like that. So there could be all sorts of AP pathologists out there who look like that, they just can't see it because of the suit/glasses/scrubs the women wear at work.

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
Look closely, try to imagine yourself in there

AP/Research ONLY HOUSING
trailer.jpg

Ya know, I have to admit that I'm starting now for the first time EVER to seriously consider being an adjunt prof somewhere while balancing a career in private practice, AP/CP board certified of course. However, I wonder if this "rethinking" is in any way related to my current tenure at a top 5 school :confused:

1Path said:
Ya know, I have to admit that I'm starting now for the first time EVER to seriously consider being an adjunt prof somewhere while balancing a career in private practice, AP/CP board certified of course. However, I wonder if this "rethinking" is in any way related to my current tenure at a top 5 school :confused:

Huh, dood, Im not getting this. You are reconsidering what exactly?
Speakve Englishe.

LADoc00 said:
Speakve Englishe.
go back to bed bitch. who let you outta the cage? huh?

AndyMilonakis said:
go back to bed bitch. who let you outta the cage? huh?

Can you translate what that guy is saying please?
crackwhore.jpg

bananaface said:
Are you his daddy or his mommy?
neither. yaah wears the daddy pants here. if you were a pathologist, you would be wearing the mommy skirt :).

Nana,

Ill protect you!
funny_pictures_batkhela.com_30.jpg

bananaface said:
That kitty looks like it's gonna eat that chick! :eek:

I promise, I am a very angelic guy.
hunting-dog.jpg

bananaface said:
And, you would be the racoon, or the beagle?

Ill let you pick.

263.jpg

LADoc00 said:
Speakve Englishe.

Pre-Top 5 school thoughts, combined with USCAP meeting:

PhD/MD, AP only residency, tenure track position at top 5 school.

Post-Top 5 school thoughts, combined with USCAP meeting:

MD/PhD, AP/CP Residency, adjunt position at ANY local university, AP/CP position at local hospital or self employment.

?Comprende amigo?

Given that its match season, I thought I'd revisit this legendary thread.

Man, I wouldn't think I could get away with saying 75% of that stuff without tempting bannination... :)

1Path.... was that the undergrad poser md/phd wannabe person? you know the one...

BH

ps. it would appear my vote was all that was needed to achieve 5 star status...

1Path.... was that the undergrad poser md/phd wannabe person? you know the one...

She was the uber-sassy "I'm in my 40's and still dicking around taking 1.5 credit hours a semester towards a never-ending MD/PhD that I haven't even really started" one.

And no, she never did make a lick of sense.

She was the uber-sassy "I'm in my 40's and still dicking around taking 1.5 credit hours a semester towards a never-ending MD/PhD that I haven't even really started" one.

Dayammm you're harsh! Some of her posts were from left field though...

Dayammm you're harsh! Some of her posts were from left field though...

Harsh? As far as I could tell it was 100% true. Depending on what day it was I couldn't tell if she was an NIH researcher, an MD student, a PhD student, an MD/PhD student, and independent student, some mixture of the above or none of the above. And yes, she was in her 40's and still planning a career track that would take at least 12 years to complete. I know life's a journey, but damn.

Harsh? As far as I could tell it was 100% true. Depending on what day it was I couldn't tell if she was an NIH researcher, an MD student, a PhD student, an MD/PhD student, and independent student, some mixture of the above or none of the above. And yes, she was in her 40's and still planning a career track that would take at least 12 years to complete. I know life's a journey, but damn.

Harsh doesn't necessarily mean untrue. I actually think you hit the nail on the head.

Yep. That was the one... with the signature line that was longer than most of her posts and consisted of 10 different colors... ah, those were the days... :smuggrin:

BH

Well I guess reviving this thread will be one way to see if she's still around! She wouldn't be able to resist posting if I know her.