Awesome AP only opportunities inside (come look)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Look closely, try to imagine yourself in there

AP/Research ONLY HOUSING
trailer.jpg

AP/CP HOUSING-Private Practice
mansion.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

you sure are persistent :laugh:

i'm giving this thread 5-stars. all we need is a few others to join in and this will be the first rated thread on SDN path.

AndyMilonakis said:
you sure are persistent :laugh:

i'm giving this thread 5-stars. all we need is a few others to join in and this will be the first rated thread on SDN path.

Dude,

I got the pic of the AP only/Basic science research mobile!

Its wicked! MGH is giving one to every AP only resident:
Pinto-1972BobEvans.jpg

Andy, you know who youll be taking out when match time comes around....the AP/Research groupie!! See below

up-women-00124.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
Dude,

I got the pic of the AP only/Basic science research mobile!

Its wicked! MGH is giving one to every AP only resident:
up-women-00124.jpg

Dude, is that Chunk from The Goonies?

For the record, I gave the thread 5 stars. Somebody has done the unthinkable and rated the thread 4 stars or less.

BTW, this being a great thread and all...I have no reservations at all when it comes down to laughing at myself. So keep it up for everyone else's amusement :D :thumbup:

Andy,

I know cant beat the pinto, but....I saw some fellow AP/CP/Heme people stepping into....
ferrari-f430-1-big.JPG

But the damn AP/CP dermies got...

03.bentley.c-gt.f34.500.jpg

Answer the frickin question man.

Is
That
Chunk
From
The
Goonies
???

This chick was following the AP/CP residents where I trained, damn golddigger!
Serious WTF, there is nothing I hate more than hot women who buzz around successful AP/CP types

hottie.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
Answer the frickin question man.

Is
That
Chunk
From
The
Goonies
???

No idea, but for the low low price of a corndog Im sure she will moan "Chunk" to you. :love:

dude man, hold it for like 5 minutes. my gut's about to rupture from laughing so hard. seriously man, i need a lil break :laugh:

bananaface said:
This thread offends me. My initials are AP and AP only. :mad:

This is how I picture you nana banna bo banna
Blonde_Girl_15.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
This is how I picture you nana banna bo banna
Blonde_Girl_15.jpg
wow looks like a woman who would only give an AP/CP person the light of day. :rolleyes:

AndyMilonakis said:
alright, i'm all recovered now. bring it LADoc00 :D

Andy, say hello to Andy Jr.
Andy Jr. hates your guts cause daddy is no earning bum who only thought of himself and his enjoyment and left me and momma poor and hungry

I hate you daddy!

elsalc.jpg

FREAKIN' HYSTERICAL! :laugh:

c'mon bitch. you're slowing down. running out of ideas?

*runs away*

:laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
yes yes! more more!

My daddy is cruel to bunnies in his lab. I saw what he does and now Im traumatized for life.

Where my real daddy? The one baby Jesus promised me, the one AP AND CP trained.

Daddy's lab
rabbit7.jpg

LADoc00 said:
I wish I had a real daddy, someone AP AND CP trained who thinks of me more than his stupid study on the anal warts of C. elegans, Mommy is real lonely at night cause daddy is at the lab all the time. I want a private practice daddy...waaaaaaaaa :(

preview4.jpg
that's a doll, not a kid, stoopid. :laugh:

bananaface said:
Nah. I'm the AP only version. My picture is posted 2 places on SDN, BTW. You really don't have to go out of your way posting hot chicks and hoping I look like them.

OOOooo I know, youre really a brunette

Nana Bana Bo Banna as a young woman
cute_medium_dark_brunette_shag.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
that's a doll, not a kid, stoopid. :laugh:

SO WTF do you care, youll never see your family anyway. Youll be in the lab, they might as well be dolls.

Daddy, thank baby Jesus Mommy left your no earning power pipet tip loading AP-only ass and got herself a real man, the AP/CP version.

We are SO happy now, how's the empty apartment now that you are ALL alone? Are you real sad Daddy??

because you know what? We dont give a rat's ass you selfish hyperintellectual bastard!

photo_dadsonhug.jpg

bananaface said:
*shrug* It's reality. Not everyone is trophy wife material. Even if I were smoking hot, I wouldn't be, because I need more out of my life than to be someone's fricking hood ornament.

I totally agree! I certainly am not trophy wife material either!

bananaface said:
*shrug* It's reality. Not everyone is trophy wife material. Even if I were smoking hot, I wouldn't be, because I need more out of my life than to be someone's fricking hood ornament.

Dont get all serious in this thread now!

I have to favor to ask you Nana Bo Bana, can you take care of Andy's baby when he is lost in his animal abusing research fiasco
img_mother_child.jpg

Real cute eh?

Nana Bo Bana WTF is up with all this self deprecation?

This Nana as a girl, now THAT is cute eh?

cute%20girl.jpg

LADoc, why you so angry? Let us know so we don't follow in your footsteps.

hell.jpg

Young Andy dreaming as a boy of be something more than another left wing academic-for-life poverty stricken bum who only his AP boards and does primarily basic science caca.

Aint he adorabbblee
justin_in_NC_small.jpg

LADoc00 said:
Dont get all serious in this thread now!

I have to favor to ask you Nana Bo Bana, can you take care of Andy's baby when he is lost in his animal abusing research fiasco
img_mother_child.jpg

Real cute eh?
No, I'll be at work. We wouldn't want Andy's baby grabbing a bunch of fentanyl lollipops off the shelf and sucking on them, now would we?

Why don't you be a buddy and take it to work? You could get a playpen and a baby harness. If the kid cries, just turn on the bandsaw for white noise. It's like the vacuum cleaner phenomenon.

dude LADoc00, I have to hand it to you. You've provided much entertainment for me tonight. Hat's off man. Cheers. :thumbup:

Harbster said:
LADoc, why you so angry? Let us know so we don't follow in your footsteps

Dude, if I could PM you pics of a few GFs, you would know Im not sad or angry in RL...although at the moment wasting a TON of time
:love: :love: :love: :love:
e5fb03mop.jpg

Bye y'all.

LADoc00 said:
Dude, if I could PM you pics of a few GFs, you would know Im not sad or angry in RL...although at the moment wasting a TON of time
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Bye y'all.

Thanks for the PM, LADoc...I see you have lots in common with her!!!
:laugh:

hell.jpg

I finally stopped laughing long enough to type!

AndyMilonakis said:
See, that's the thing about these stars. Everything averages out to be 2.5 :rolleyes:

uh oh...the truth about AP only/research finally hit me just now. Maybe you're all right and I've been deluding myself this whole time.

i'm gonna cry myself to sleep.

is there any salvation in sight? is there?

Why?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

AndyMilonakis said:
uh oh...the truth about AP only/research finally hit me just now. is there any salvation in sight?
Oh absolutely. Retire to some place like Malaysia, where your money will buy you all the riches your greedy heart desires.... x4! ;)

AndyMilonakis said:
uh oh...the truth about AP only/research finally hit me just now. Maybe you're all right and I've been deluding myself this whole time.

i'm gonna cry myself to sleep.

is there any salvation in sight? is there?

Why?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
I'll introduce you to my hot classmates. Maybe we can you find a sugar momma! :)

I have one picture of me as a toddler banging on the piano. And I'm not posting it on this forum :laugh: