ASDOH Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know around what time ADSOH starts sending acceptances around?
They just started calling

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED got a phone call at 10:00 am EST

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the latest time that they will still be calling people? I’m in California

Anybody know what the scholarships timeline look like for ASDOH?

can someone lmk when theres a fb group for accepted people !!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! They called at 10:55am pst

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who got accepted!! I did have a question but did anyone get an email from the office of diversity after they submitted their secondary application saying that they are impressed with your credentials??

I made a groupme for people who have been accepted if you guys want to meet each other in there! I haven't seen a facebook class of 2026 page made yet so I just wanna put this group chat out there

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received their acceptance email yet?
I just got my acceptance email from them!
I made a groupme for people who have been accepted if you guys want to meet each other in there! I haven't seen a facebook class of 2026 page made yet so I just wanna put this group chat out there

Yay! Just joined :)

Are they still sending acceptance or Is this going to be a week of calling students?

Just declined my ASDOH offer, hoping it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all who got accepted! Did anyone who interviewed virtually get accepted?

has there been any post december interviews?

Yep! I just had mine yesterday. I believe there’s another in-person date on 1/27!
Yay congrats! Mine is 1/28. In previous years I think they interview through March. How did your interview go? Any pointers?

Yay congrats! Mine is 1/28. In previous years I think they interview through March. How did your interview go? Any pointers?

Congrats! Honestly, the only advice I can really give is to be yourself. They really want to see YOU as a person - so don’t try to change anything or act in a specific way that you think may be to your benefit because I can guarantee that they’ll see straight through you. Best of luck!

Does anyone have in info on how many seats ASDOH has left? I know they have a smaller class size.

Does anyone have in info on how many seats ASDOH has left? I know they have a smaller class size.

During my interview they stated that there are “still open seats” in the class and that we wouldn’t be interviewing for the waitlist. I’m not quite sure specifically how many spots are left, however I do know that ASDOH interviews through the spring!

Does anyone know when they will be doing their second round of acceptances?

Does anyone know when they will be doing their second round of acceptances?

During my interview they said that we should hear back with a decision within 2-3 weeks time. So I’m assuming in about 1-2 weeks time we may be seeing another wave of acceptances!

Last edited:
Has anyone received a recent interview invite? Or know the number of accepted students?

does anyone know if those of us who interviewed before December are still being considered

Received an interview invite this morning! Going in person on 1/28

Got an interview invite on thursday as well. Does anyone know if we can change from virtual to in-person interview? I've been trying to contact Azra by phone and email since Thursday and haven't heard back...

Current ASDOH student, and I know the school interview students through February. If you haven’t heard back yet! Don’t lose hope, I interviewed on January 27 and still got accepted.

Reactions: 2 users
Current ASDOH student, and I know the school interview students through February. If you haven’t heard back yet! Don’t lose hope, I interviewed on January 27 and still got accepted.
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking, about how long after your interview did you hear back from them with your acceptance?