ASDOH Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received an invite for an in person interview at 7pm today. After scheduling the interview, I was informed that I would receive another email for an invite to complete a kira talent assessment prior to the interview.

Interview #5
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 8/1
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/10
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/19/20/QR-16
Dates available: In person are Monday or Friday- earliest was 8/20. Virtual interview are held on Thursdays.
Method of interview: Both Offered

Reactions: 2 users
I would like to know what interview questions are asked at ASDOH?

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
Interview #2
Notification date: 8/9
Method of notification:
Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/11
Application complete date: 6/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.63, 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/7 was the earliest virtual option they had
Method of interview: Virtual (Both were offered)

Interview #1
Notification date: 8/9
Method of notification:
Email
Application complete date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/7 was the earliest virtual option they had, 8/23 was the earliest in-person offered.
Method of interview: (Both were offered)

Interview #5
Notification date: 8/q3
Application complete date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.85, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/7 online or 8/23 in person
Method of interview: (Both were offered)

anyone who applied in july get a interview invite yet?

No not yet. I applied at the beginning of July and was verified a week and a half later and still haven’t heard back.

The Kira assessment should be completed a week before the interview date right?

The Kira assessment should be completed a week before the interview date right?
Yes, just remember you get one chance once you start the final (not practice) assessment questions. They want your candid answers.

Hey guys! just got interview at ASDOH. I was wondering if anyone had any tips regarding the MMI style interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
i would like to know too. is it too early to send a letter of interest?
Hey there! To answer you question, I’ve asked my pre-dental advisor this and she advises that it is still incredibly early on in the cycle to be sending letter of interests to schools. They’re most likely still finalizing the incoming class and other logistical things, so they’ve barely scratched the surface in terms of interview invites! I’d hold off on sending LOI’s until maybe December-January 2022. If you haven’t heard from a school by then, by all means, it wouldn’t hurt to contact them! Short answer: it’s too early. But that’s just my two cents. Best of luck this cycle!

Hey there! To answer you question, I’ve asked my pre-dental advisor this and she advises that it is still incredibly early on in the cycle to be sending letter of interests to schools. They’re most likely still finalizing the incoming class and other logistical things, so they’ve barely scratched the surface in terms of interview invites! I’d hold off on sending LOI’s until maybe December-January 2022. If you haven’t heard from a school by then, by all means, it wouldn’t hurt to contact them! Short answer: it’s too early. But that’s just my two cents. Best of luck this cycle!
thanks so much for your advice! goodluck to you as well!

when i email the school someone from the Missouri campus responds. am i emailing the wrong school or are their admissions teams joined?

when i email the school someone from the Missouri campus responds. am i emailing the wrong school or are their admissions teams joined?

I believe you’re emailing the wrong school. You can try checking your past emails from ASDOH, maybe when you submitted your secondary, and use that email address instead. It should me someone from the Arizona admissions office, not the Missouri one.

I believe you’re emailing the wrong school. You can try checking your past emails from ASDOH, maybe when you submitted your secondary, and use that email address instead. It should me someone from the Arizona admissions office, not the Missouri one.
that’s the email i used and usually rachel stice replies but her signature says missouri so i got confused

Interview #4
Notification date: 9/27
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.18, 3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/19/none
Dates available: 10/11 and 10/15.
Method of interview: Both Offered but i only saw in person dates available at the moment.

Hi guys, for those who already interviewed can you please share with me what time your interview day ended? Thank you so much!

anyone applied mid july get an interview yet?

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview invitation today and I scheduled my interview date. I realized the interview date was less than a week and I was wondering if I need to reschedule because the interview invitation says i need to complete the kira assessment a week prior to the interview. Does anyone had same experience and know what I need to do? The admission office isn’t picking ip the call.
congrats! when did you apply

Anyone knows acceptance rate after interview?

just got an interview invite for monday! anyone else going in person monday?

Hi, I am not sure if this has been answered before but: I am going to an in-person interview here in about 2 weeks, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the ATSU rates at the hotels near the school? Thanks so much in advance!

anyone know the chance of acceptance after interviewing at this school?

Does anyone know if ASDOH sends out or conduct interviews in December??

Interview #1
Notification date: 11/29
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.0, post bacc: 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/22/23/none
Dates available: In person are Monday or Friday- earliest was 12/5. Virtual interview are held on Thursdays.
Method of interview: Both Offered

Does anyone know around what time ADSOH starts sending acceptances around?