Are you waitlisted for Berkeley?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, if you were interviewed and put on the waitlist for this year, you're one step closer because tomorrow I'll be submitting a "no" on my statement of intent to register!!! And if you're next on the waitlist, CONGRATS!!! :clap:

SCCO here I come!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Why did you decide to attend scco instead of ucbso? Just wondering...

alferec said:
Well, if you were interviewed and put on the waitlist for this year, you're one step closer because tomorrow I'll be submitting a "no" on my statement of intent to register!!! And if you're next on the waitlist, CONGRATS!!! :clap:

SCCO here I come!!!

When did you get the paperwork from Berkeley?

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don't like the environment in Berkeley - and SCCO is in Southern Cali!!! The area around SCCO is really beautiful and the facilities are unmatched.

I got the paperwork from Berkeley just a few days ago.

alferec said:
I really don't like the environment in Berkeley - and SCCO is in Southern Cali!!! The area around SCCO is really beautiful and the facilities are unmatched.

I got the paperwork from Berkeley just a few days ago.
If I were u, i would go to Berkeley because of low tuition fees.
are you a cali resident?

ppa93 said:
If I were u, i would go to Berkeley because of low tuition fees.
are you a cali resident?

if the army is paying for it...who cares? :laugh:

congrats on your decision!

alferec said:

SCCO here I come!!!

Don't forget to apologize to the people on the SCCO waitlist ;)

Haha...don't worry. I'm submitting my decline letter to SCCO tomorrow so we even out :)

i'm on both lists. how come i haven't heard an update on my berkeley spot? soooo frustrated...

alferec said:

SCCO here I come!!!

Hey alferec,
Did you already decline your seat with Berkeley?? Because I'm on the waitlist and they said that my position hasn't moved... :confused:

Did anyone else on Berkeley's waitlist move up?? just making sure I'm not the only one not moving..ekk

buddy1 said:
Hey alferec,
Did you already decline your seat with Berkeley?? Because I'm on the waitlist and they said that my position hasn't moved... :confused:

Did anyone else on Berkeley's waitlist move up?? just making sure I'm not the only one not moving..ekk

no i haven't moved up at all either... how could this be when alferec declined his spot so long ago???

what are your stats guys???
I wanna go to berkley too, but need to know how much i need to improve
thanks
:)