Applying for Fall '06

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chuks_pharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.....I'm planning to apply for fall 2006......

I have completed all of my pre-reqs and all i have to do is take the PCAT in October......

So my question is...Can I go ahead and start applying for the admission or is it too early to apply......What about the early admission process....how does that work??

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

call the schools to know whether they have released their applications yet. Some of those in TX, for ex, don't have the apps available 'til Oct. Some schools let you apply before you take the PCAT, but i don't know if all of them do. Turn in applications, transcripts, letters, etc, and you can submit the pcat later when you're done with it.
As long as your profile is completed, I think the earlier, the better. I'm taking the Oct. one too :)

hope this is helpful

hi.....ya it was helpful.good luck with the PCAT

jin said:
call the schools to know whether they have released their applications yet. Some of those in TX, for ex, don't have the apps available 'til Oct. Some schools let you apply before you take the PCAT, but i don't know if all of them do. Turn in applications, transcripts, letters, etc, and you can submit the pcat later when you're done with it.
As long as your profile is completed, I think the earlier, the better. I'm taking the Oct. one too :)

hope this is helpful