Application put on Hold for NSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellokittyODtobe

Reaction score
NSU put my application on hold and I was wondering if anyone else was on hold too. Also wondering what my chances are of getting in at this point in the cycle and if anyone has been taken off of the hold.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason why I ask is because I interviewed there days after you even posted this thread yet on interview day I was told by their head admission representative that “there is currently no waitlist”... and then was also put on the waitlist.

The reason why I ask is because I interviewed there days after you even posted this thread yet on interview day I was told by their head admission representative that “there is currently no waitlist”... and then was also put on the waitlist.
That's so strange. Do you know anyone who was rejected from NSU right off the bat?

I don’t. And I think it’s very rare for them to actually reject someone off the bat. Seems that being put on the waitlist at this school is just a way for them to continue to interview other candidates and hope they get someone with a high GPA/OAT.

Last edited: