Application Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jlp2747

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How can you see what the aacpm calculated your gpa as? And if the schools want to interview with you do they send an email or is it through something else?
Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You should be able to once you submit your application, they will have a page where you can download the application for each school as it is sent to them and youll have a GPA portion in there.

If they want to interview you, they will definitely email you. Multiple times if necessary

You should be able to once you submit your application, they will have a page where you can download the application for each school as it is sent to them and youll have a GPA portion in there.

If they want to interview you, they will definitely email you. Multiple times if necessary

Members don't see this ad :)

What's the time line after you send your application? So if a school want's to interview you, how soon after will they want you to visit the school? Is there a processing time or?

What's the time line after you send your application? So if a school want's to interview you, how soon after will they want you to visit the school? Is there a processing time or?

They will send you an email telling you your application was received.

Invites range anywhere from within 24hours of verification to 2 weeks.

They send you an email or phone call to inform you you've been accepted.

They will ask you to pick from a list of dates to interview.

Follow Weridys advice its on spot. I applied very early. Like the day the cycle opened. And i had my interview invites within a few days after submission. I got interview invites from all schools, Scholl kept prodding me from August- January. Then i just finally told them I made a decision already. But you have time.

They will send you an email telling you your application was received.

Invites range anywhere from within 24hours of verification to 2 weeks.

They send you an email or phone call to inform you you've been accepted.

They will ask you to pick from a list of dates to interview.

To be honest I'm a bit worried if I applied then had to fly out to an interview literally a week later. I wish I had more buffer time because I'm busy and have responsibilities and stuff... three weeks would be kind of perfect for me but I guess it doesn't work like that...

Plus airline tickets and hotels are expensive to just drop money on out of no where

To be honest I'm a bit worried if I applied then had to fly out to an interview literally a week later. I wish I had more buffer time because I'm busy and have responsibilities and stuff... three weeks would be kind of perfect for me but I guess it doesn't work like that...

Plus airline tickets and hotels are expensive to just drop money on out of no where

I did Airbnb. Unless the school offers hotels nearby that are less expensive/more convenient with shuttles to/from airport.

Stick with one airline, make an account, rack up miles. I regret not doing this.

Start emailing off of work and school. Everyone has to go through it.

You get options of dates to choose from so one of the options will probably give you about more than a week to prepare

Have you applied? Have you seen dates that were more than a week away?
When I received interview invites, they usually offered me interview dates 1-4 weeks later. Once I told a school I couldn't make it still, so they offered me an even later date. Schools are understanding you have a lot of things going on!

Reactions: 1 users
When I received interview invites, they usually offered me interview dates 1-4 weeks later. Once I told a school I couldn't make it still, so they offered me an even later date. Schools are understanding you have a lot of things going on!

This is very helpful. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Jelly and Phoot already answered but yes, they give you plenty of dates to choose from.

I picked one 3 weeks out because I planned to knock them all out within 1 month.

They still had later dates available if I couldn't make the ones listed.