Anyone NOT have their application in yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StringBean

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I SUPER late of if their is many others that don't have their app in yet. I still have a little work to do on it.. hoping to have it in by early next week.

Should I be worried... am I really late? :(

Thanks!
~Bean

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. Me. I'm not quite in the same boat, because I'm applying to child neuro programs. For what it's worth, though, most of my fellow classmates still seem to be in the process of writing their statements, though our class recently got an e-mail from the admin telling us to hurry up.

Still working on my app... WILL get in in this weekend. Should I be worried? Am I killing myself by applying this late?

Thanks! :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat. Still struggling with my personal statement...

Just curious StringBean, where are you aiming to land after matchday?

I'm still torturing myself over my personal statement too...I throw up a little every time I sit down to look at it!
But hopefully submitting within a couple days. Hopefully this doesn't screw me. That just wouldn't be fair..

gooseHC said:
I'm still torturing myself over my personal statement too...I throw up a little every time I sit down to look at it!
But hopefully submitting within a couple days. Hopefully this doesn't screw me. That just wouldn't be fair..

Hahaha, I feel just the same way. Good luck! Let's get this stuff in soon.

I'm submitting this stupid application today even if I have to send in a personal statement that I am 400% unsatisfied with..ahh the frustration..

Hey guys im really nervous all of a sudden? i had some things come up and i just finished and submitted my CAF and have yet to send in applicatoins. I did finish my PS but just have to upload and send it. Did i screw myself gettin this late? I just want your input - realistically. Pray for me!!!!

Just submit it as soon as you can, even if it's incomplete. You will probably get some interviews before it is complete, so I think you should "apply to programs" ASAP.

Good luck!

thanks for the words of wisdom. i submitted a pretty incomplete app and already got a couple interview offers. good luck to you too sista.

peace

Finally submitted the damn thing. Hopefully never have to think of or look at my stupid personal statement again.

Os4prez said:
thanks for the words of wisdom. i submitted a pretty incomplete app and already got a couple interview offers. good luck to you too sista.

peace

What do you mean by incomplete? Like incomplete Experiences, or no personal statement, or just like, not all your LORs turned in?

yeah man - its peanuts i guess - just not LORs sent in. But it just feels more incomplete than that for some reason. its all good.

peace

Os4prez said:
yeah man - its peanuts i guess - just not LORs sent in. But it just feels more incomplete than that for some reason. its all good.

peace

I know what you mean now. I finally turned ERAS in and applied to programs. Got a couple of interviews, but I only have 1 letter in so far. It still feels good though, overall... :) cuz like, at least my programs know I exist now. :D