Anyone at Scholl selling their books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AE17UD

SCPM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for a Netter Atlas. Any P2, P3, P4 have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell a P1? I can't find anything online cheaper than the bookstore. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

AE17UD said:
Hey guys, I am looking for a Netter Atlas. Any P2, P3, P4 have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell a P1? I can't find anything online cheaper than the bookstore. Thanks!

I'm selling my books and I have one. Just email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
AE17UD said:

I'm still an undergrad but taking anatomy right now. We get to choose between 3 atlas (netter, Rohen, and Clemente). Right now i have rohen (pictures are real, so thought it was better). I know editions change and what not. But in pod school, do we HAVE to have Netter? If so i might as well get it now and return rohen.

Thanks

molldoll2010dpm said:
Hey Murray,

Do you have the biochem book?

Molly

Who is the biochem author? Lehninger? Just curious.

funfeet said:
Who is the biochem author? Lehninger? Just curious.

Devlin/delvin-somethng like that........

You can use whatever atlas you want for anatomy, the bookstore has a ton of choices.