Housing near Scholl/What Should I Bring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DannyPhantom113

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, incoming pod student. Kinda bored today to be honest, so I started looking up places around Scholl. Anyone have any suggestions where to live? Any places to avoid? Does housing fill up quickly? I know of the on campus housing/woodlands, just want to expand my horizons.

Also (To All Universities), so that I don't have to start a whole new thread, are there any books/materials you would suggest Pod students buy/brink/set up? Whether it's first aid, osmosis, anki, or even other tech I should consider investing in other than my laptop.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest living on campus at least for the first year. It's easier this way making friends and being part of activities. There are plenty of spots so housing does not fill-up quickly but I would say to apply for it as soon as you can.

You don't need to buy any textbook at this point. Lecture ppts are enough, you can either take notes on your laptop or purchase a printed copy of the lecture notes. Anything else, your big can help you once you start.

Hi, incoming pod student. Kinda bored today to be honest, so I started looking up places around Scholl. Anyone have any suggestions where to live? Any places to avoid? Does housing fill up quickly? I know of the on campus housing/woodlands, just want to expand my horizons.

Also (To All Universities), so that I don't have to start a whole new thread, are there any books/materials you would suggest Pod students buy/brink/set up? Whether it's first aid, osmosis, anki, or even other tech I should consider investing in other than my laptop.

Thank you!
At my school you don't need any books at all. I would learn how to use anki and get used to it.