Any pre-dent URMs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good morning! Just to give everyone an update, I am still under review at meharry and uf. Howard wants an application fee to process my application. That is all the action that I have. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to hear some good news soon! I hope everyone else is doing well. Have great week. Hope to see some acceptances from somebody soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you Dr.PrettySmile, I hope you get into your top choice.

Thanks, KristopherTruth, I pray and wish the same for you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! And nice scores wow! Good luck next year, msg me if you have any questions about anything (I'm in 2nd year now, will be in 3rd when you start) :)

:clap::clap: Congrats, sweetdaises2000! That's wonderful. Thank you for your positive thoughts :) I have an interview coming up, so God is blessing me already. I am really excited and I am getting prepared for it as much as possible. Keep me in your prayers... I really want to nail it :) Happy New Year Everyone!:luck::luck::love: God bless, and I know that 2011 will be great for all of us!

Congrats Dr. PrettySmile. I won't say good luck because I don't think you need it but your goal will remain in my thoughts and heart. Selah

KristopherTruth, Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I really appreciate them. Guys, I have a feeling that this year will be great :) I am praying that all of us still waiting for an interview and acceptance will receive one :) God has done enough for me already, and I am so thankful. Happy New Year everyone, keep your dental dreams alive!

It is written, so I'm not too worried. If we don't come across each other again Dr.PrettySmile then god bless and best wishes. Happy New Years to you too.

Hey I just found this thread! I'm supposed to apply this summer but I'm currently considering waiting until next summer 2012 to apply due to my sGPA. Has anyone here completed a post bacc program?

Also good luck to those applying this summer? :)

Hey I just found this thread! I'm supposed to apply this summer but I'm currently considering waiting until next summer 2012 to apply due to my sGPA. Has anyone here completed a post bacc program?

Also good luck to those applying this summer? :)

We need to revive this thread!:D

I"m completing a master's program currently and I've already completeed a post-bac. The master's program is only a year long because it's on a quarter system.

Docplaque...I totally agree with you!!!

No offense, but why did you complete a post bacc and a master program? Were you a career changer?