Any graduates of St. George's, Ross, and AUC inability to obtain residency in the US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
O

ordinaryguy

Is there anybody that are graduates of St. George's, Ross, and AUC that have been unable to obtain residency in the US. The reason I ask is my friend has an aunt that went to AUC, graduated, but was unable to practice here because she could not get into a residency.

Members don't see this ad.

I know some students who attended Ross though, on the same boat!

Originally posted by ordinaryguy
Is there anybody that are graduates of St. George's, Ross, and AUC that have been unable to obtain residency in the US. The reason I ask is my friend has an aunt that went to AUC, graduated, but was unable to practice here because she could not get into a residency.

I'd like to hear more of why it is that she couldn't get a residency or the circumstances surrounding that situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
This was in '98. I haven't talked to my friend since. I wished I asked specifically why she was unable to get a residency. In my opinion, going to Ross, AUC, St. George will allow you to get one in the US.

there will always be someone for some reason- usually visa issues. Rarely because their expectations were to high and they didn't cover themselves.