any DDS/MBA out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noodletw

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete

Members don't see this ad.

noodletw said:
Hi,
I was wondering if there are any DDS/MBA out there who would be kind enough to give us some pros and cons about the combine degree program. When do you start the MBA curriculum in dental school? How is the work load? Is it very difficult to do well in both dental and business classes when they are taken together? Thanks for your information!!!

Hi noodle, although i am not in a DMD/MBA program, i really cant say anything about the kids who go to business school between second and third year.
I plan to finish dental school, go into my field of choice, practice for atleast two- three years and then go for an MBA. I feel that I can get a lot out of my business education once I am able to put it in perspective.

i am a 3rd year dental student and just got admitted into the MBA program here at UF. Just wondering if it is really worth it for me to go through with it? Any input will be appreciated.