ANP 1&2 Online Labs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kk.21

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I go to Stony Brook University and ANP 1&2 here only have online labs instead of the real labs for these classes. From multiple people, I heard that a lot of PT schools do not accept this online lab, and my GPA is not the greatest so it's looking like I'll have to retake these labs at a different school. Is it fine if I just take the lab portion somewhere else, or will I have to retake the whole class along with the lab at this other school? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally I feel like this is a program specific question and you should reach out to the programs you’re planning on applying to!

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I feel like this is a program specific question and you should reach out to the programs you’re planning on applying to!
Yeah that's true it's just that I'm going into my junior year right now so I'm not really sure what schools I'm looking at right now. If I retake the lab, I would be taking it this summer.

So I go to Stony Brook University and ANP 1&2 here only have online labs instead of the real labs for these classes. From multiple people, I heard that a lot of PT schools do not accept this online lab, and my GPA is not the greatest so it's looking like I'll have to retake these labs at a different school. Is it fine if I just take the lab portion somewhere else, or will I have to retake the whole class along with the lab at this other school? Thank you.
You'll have to ask each school you want to apply to, they all make decisions differently