Online lab options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bnm25

Reaction score
Hello!

During the summer semester, the bio class I was taking dropped the lab component because of distance learning making my prerequisite incomplete. Does anyone have any recommendation on where to take a bio lab online? I was looking into a school in MA where they allow you to take medical prerequisites online but I am unsure of the reviews for it... If anyone has any insight on any programs that would allow me to take a bio lab please comment!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

During the summer semester, the bio class I was taking dropped the lab component because of distance learning making my prerequisite incomplete. Does anyone have any recommendation on where to take a bio lab online? I was looking into a school in MA where they allow you to take medical prerequisites online but I am unsure of the reviews for it... If anyone has any insight on any programs that would allow me to take a bio lab please comment!

Check local community colleges to you!

Reactions: 1 user
I took Bio 1 Lab and Lecture online at Metropolitan Community College in Nebraska (paid OOS, it's the same across the board). I am also enrolled in online microbiology and lab at Barton Community College (KS). Affordable and great teachers at Barton so far. Didn't like my 5wk accelerated class at MCC, but that might have been the structure and not the professor.

Reactions: 1 user