Anonymouse WW [READ ENTIRE OP BEFORE POSTING]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you tired of reading cards/god reads? Have you been itching to try out a new playstyle? Would you like to be free of all bias associated with your username good or bad? Do you like shiny buttons? If you answered yes to any of these questions, do I have the game for you!

@WildZoo and I are running Anonymouse WW, a fully anonymous game on Mafia Universe! Continue reading to see how it works!

Game is slated to run after Zenge is no longer in his qualifier (so this will start sometime in June) because I don't want to have to split energy between threadcamping his game and this game.

Players
To sign up, PM dubz and me the name of your Mafia Universe account. If you do not currently have a Mafia Universe account, please make one ASAP. Do not make yourself an anonymous account. We will handle that to maximize anonymity.

Substitutes and Spectators
Do not publicly announce if you want to sub or spec. PM dubz and me instead. This is to prevent intentional or unintentional process of elimination of who an account could be.

Everyone
You may post in this thread as much as you'd like as long as it doesn't
  • imply whether you're playing or not.
  • reference in-game events (including off-topic posts) while the game is ongoing.
All identities will be revealed post-game.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Players
1. [filled]
2. [filled]
3. [filled]
4. [filled]
5. [filled]
6. [filled]
7. [filled]
8. [filled]
9. [filled]
10. [filled]
11. [filled]
12. [filled]
13. [filled]

Sub
1. [filled]
2. [filled]

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It would take literally one post for someone to out me.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
What are you expecting for night/day cycle lengths?

• Hmm
Game will start on 11th!

• Love
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Anonymouse has randed and will start tomorrow at 10 AM EDT! Check MU for your role PMs.

The sub pool is now dry so if anyone else would like to join the sub list for Anonymouse, PM me or dubz.

• Care