AMCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thousandth

Ride This!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got notice that I was processed on tuesday. When I look at the login page it tells me transmission dates. There are two blank. One I already got a secondary from and the other (Tufts ) I haven't heard a peep. Just about every other school states it was transmitted last month. What gives with Tufts? Anyone else had this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

This is the same for me. I have also gotten secondaries from the schools that are blank for the transmission dates. Plus I have gotten notification at those schools that my application is now complete, so I know they have the full AMCAS appl.

It's AMCAS what do you expect?:D :D :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thousandth
I got notice that I was processed on tuesday. When I look at the login page it tells me transmission dates. There are two blank. One I already got a secondary from and the other (Tufts ) I haven't heard a peep. Just about every other school states it was transmitted last month. What gives with Tufts? Anyone else had this problem?

I know that Tufts will never show a transmission date because they can't download the application from AMCAS, that's why you have to mail it in.

Schools can find out the biographic information of students that have applied before downloading the entire application, so it wouldn;t show up on the transmission page.

The dates are the last time the school downloaded your information. Everytime they redownload it, a new date will replace the old one.

hope this helps! good luck.