Am I the first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vince

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious....any other pre-med school Paramedics, like myself who have chosen Radiology as a specialty?

I wonder if I'm the first... :confused:

Shout out if you are in the same boat, or already sailing...

Members don't see this ad.

Vince said:
Just curious....any other pre-med school Paramedics, like myself who have chosen Radiology as a specialty?

I wonder if I'm the first... :confused:

Shout out if you are in the same boat, or already sailing...

Congrats on getting rads, thats a competitive field to get into. I'd be interested to find out the percentage of pre-med school paramedics who go into EM. I happen to know many including myself who are, and have always been dead set on emergency medicine. I haven't heard of any EMTPs going into radiology. Maybe you could champion the use of imaging techniques in pre-hospital care :) Once again congrats.

I am a pre-med paramedic but haven't really thought of a specialty. There is so much medicine I have yet to be exposed to or experience, it is impossible for me to say. For me, I focus on my job and school, I think all that rigamarol will sort itself out later actually in medical school. I'll wait for my exposures, then find which one I would like to pursue. Sure EM is what made me want to go to medical school, but there sure are alot of other options/interests.....hhhhmmmm just my take for right now.