All 2010 Trojans, Fight On!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kochun

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo, all you potential class of 2010 Trojans let me hear you roar!
Also, introduce yourself so I know who my fellow Trojans are. This way I can get a feel for your personality judging by the types of postings you provide on this forum. The rain is over, now I'm preparing for the storm.

Members don't see this ad.

kochun said:
Also, introduce yourself so I know who my fellow Trojans are. This way I can get a feel for your personality judging by the types of postings you provide on this forum. The rain is over, now I'm preparing for the storm.
Hey kochun, I'll also be attending USC in the fall. A little background about myself is that I completed my degree in Computer Information Systems but there were no decent jobs after the tech sector crashed; therefore, I chose pharmacy as my career path. Currently, I am working full time as the group sales coordinator for a large cruise specialty agency. Can't wait to meet all of you fellow Trojans in August. Fight On!!!

kochun said:

Wassup. I'm Eddie. I'm graduating this winter at UCSD with a Biochem-bio BS. I'm gonna be working on some research after that till July. So-Cal's my home. Down with UCLA! >=D

Go Trojans. Holler back man.

Members don't see this ad :)
C'mon where are all the Trojans. I know there are more than just two. Don't be shy, be proud.

kochun said:

H0lla!! I'll be attending this fall!!!

Baxter81 said:
H0lla!! I'll be attending this fall!!!

tell us about urself. starting wit your name if you dont mind.

kochun said:
tell us about urself. starting wit your name if you dont mind.

but it seems like u never introduced urself... why should others? j/k :p but it'll definitely help if u told us about urself :laugh:

eddavatar said:
Wassup. I'm Eddie. I'm graduating this winter at UCSD with a Biochem-bio BS. I'm gonna be working on some research after that till July. So-Cal's my home. Down with UCLA! >=D

Go Trojans. Holler back man.

Oh man...I wish I could attend UCSD. I love San Diego. They seem to accept like 3 out of state students per year, so I'm not even going to try. =/

Mentis said:
Oh man...I wish I could attend UCSD. I love San Diego. They seem to accept like 3 out of state students per year, so I'm not even going to try. =/

try.

Mentis said:

For Pharm or undergrad? Either way, this is a nice town and I certainly wouldn't have minded to stay. But yea, UCSD's certaining turning into a Chamber of Fear.

tienn said:
try. UCSD was my fall back app, i didn't even proof read before i sent it in - easier than it seems

What's all that dissing man. I WISH I can say UCSD's my fall back.

eddavatar said:
For Pharm or undergrad? Either way, this is a nice town and I certainly wouldn't have minded to stay. But yea, UCSD's certaining turning into a Chamber of Fear.

LOL - no offense. hope i didn't sound to antagonistic :p UCSD is gorgeous, great program, nice students. just that i think people should not be discouraged. yes, ucsd is intimidating so are all the other schools. i know a lot of people with great stats that didn't apply because they thought they wouldn't even get an interview. have you ever thought of asking the school, why shoud I pick YOU?

tienn said:
LOL - no offense. hope i didn't sound to antagonistic :p UCSD is gorgeous, great program, nice students. just that i think people should not be discouraged. yes, ucsd is intimidating so are all the other schools. i know a lot of people with great stats that didn't apply because they thought they wouldn't even get an interview. have you ever thought of asking the school, why shoud I pick YOU?

All cool. Just my UCSD Triton pride at work >=D-/--<

Go Trojans!

eddavatar said:
All cool. Just my UCSD Triton pride at work >=D-/--<

Go Trojans!

I'll 2nd that!!

:thumbup:

eddavatar said:

UCSD is my fallballback too. =) I don't think I'll get accepted anyway because I didn't seem interested in their program at the interview.

Tarutaru said:
UCSD is my fallballback too. =) I don't think I'll get accepted anyway because I didn't seem interested in their program at the interview.

I should get used to not caring about UCSD XD-/--< Seems like lots of you guys don't like UCSD.