What are all the 3 year pharmacy schools & schools that give preference to bachelors degree holders?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Natty103

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please could tell me all the 3 year pharmacy programs out there ?
Also schools that gives preference to bachelors degree holders
Also what schools schools require 2.5 to 2.7 overall gpa
And schools that substitute good pact scores for bad grades.
Yes I'm aware of google and I've been searching on it for the past week but I thought I'd come on here and ask again So I know about all of schools out there.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

University of Saint Joseph is one of them I know.

Reactions: 1 user
Midwestern is a 3-year program out of Arizona. They require a minimum GPA of 2.50 (average GPA is 3.24)
Pharmacy in Glendale, AZ | Midwestern University Requirements
Like most schools, PCAT score is considered

They don't indicate a preference for individuals with a bachelors degree; however, since their prerequisite requirements are pretty sparse (62 credit hours), you may stand out with a bachelors degree. In my opinion, a 2.70 GPA and a bachelors degree is more impressive than a 4.00 GPA and 62 credit hours of course work.

I'm told that it is a tough program in part because of the 3-year turn around for your degree.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're still looking for this info, you should put up what schools you've already located and the info that you found. It helps people not repeat what you already know and identify which ones you're missing.

University of Saint Joseph is one of them I know.
Thanks I actually contacted them and had someone reviewed my transcript. They said everything looks good . I have to get a 50 or more on my pcat in November

Midwestern is a 3-year program out of Arizona. They require a minimum GPA of 2.50 (average GPA is 3.24)
Pharmacy in Glendale, AZ | Midwestern University Requirements
Like most schools, PCAT score is considered

They don't indicate a preference for individuals with a bachelors degree; however, since their prerequisite requirements are pretty sparse (62 credit hours), you may stand out with a bachelors degree. In my opinion, a 2.70 GPA and a bachelors degree is more impressive than a 4.00 GPA and 62 credit hours of course work.

I'm told that it is a tough program in part because of the 3-year turn around for your degree.
Thank you for your response I've looked into the school and added it to my school list on pharmcas

There are no schools to my knowledge that exclusively recruit requiring a Bachelor's as a prerequisite (some school de facto do so). It used to be an AACP binding policy not to introduce that as a restriction, but don't know about recent changes.

http://www.aacp.org/resources/stude...irements/Documents/pre_reqs-2017-18 FINAL.pdf

Accelerated:
The "a" footnote schools are the accelerated programs, but three calendar years means different things depending on the school. My alma mater was 2 years, 9 months, but is now truly 3 calendar.

http://www.aacp.org/resources/student/pharmacyforyou/admissions/admissionrequirements/Documents/Table 11_1617.pdf

Tuition is adjusted accordingly, but you have one extra year of employment (which made a huge difference in 2004, but not necessarily today).

There's two online:
Creighton University

Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)