NOVA School of Pharmacy Class starting from Fall 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys...

anybody joining the Pharm D program at NOVA starting from Fall 2010? Just wanted to know who from SDN would be joining me as my classmates :) I am really excited to get started with pharmacy school :)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Which campus? I got accepted to West Palm and I most likely will be attending.

Which campus? I got accepted to West Palm and I most likely will be attending.
oh i will be attending the main campus...so are you still not sure whether to go to Lipscomb or NOVA? well good luck and hope to see ya sometime :)

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who got accepted to Nova's West Palm Beach campus, congratulations! :) I am currently a fourth year pharmacy student at Nova West Palm Beach. I am looking for a roommate to live in a townhouse located in Palm Beach Gardens for this coming school year. This housing situation is one of the best in the area based on price alone!

If you are currently looking for a roommate/housing, please see my post in the housing form. You can email me at [email protected] for further information. Again, congratulations on your acceptance!

Hey guys! Im applying for Fall 201:) hope I get in. What did you guys get as your PCAT score if you dont mind me asking? also how did you prepare for PCAT need advice??really want to go to Nova

Same here or maybe 2012 if I dont get all of the pre-reqs done on time.
Btw, I heard NSU now wants a min of 76 credits now?

Am starting on the fall of 2010. Does anyone know what the rent cost is up there??? and the names of the best places to rent?