Albert Einstein vs Wayne. Need help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where would you go?

• Wayne State

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Albert Einstein (with 114,110 additional loans)

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vishywashy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a week to decide between albert einstein and wayne state. For me, this is boiling down to an additional $114,000 loans to go to AE (over the course of four years... everything included).

So is an additional $114,000 worth going to a school that is more prestigious?

I am having a hard time with this and would really appreciate any comments / suggestions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you think you would be equally happy, if not happier at Wayne State, then I would follow the money.

If you absolutely hate Wayne and loved Einstein, then you should weigh money against happiness. $114,000 is a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, do you really think your career will be affected by going to Wayne over Einstein? Kick ass in whatever school you go to, and more or less, the opportunities are what you make of them.

With such incredibly loose credit for student loans, the debt is starting to look like Monopoly money. But rest assured, it is real money that you will have to pay, just not now. That's a down payment on a house right there. Or whatever you would like to spend One Hundred Thousand Dollars on.

But at the same time you cant put a price on happiness. So if you truly think that you'll be miserable at Wayne and be living in constant regret, then take the hit and go to Einstein. Otherwise, that's seriously a ton of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.