ADEA AADSAS application experience descriptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buildings

Reaction score
What should be put within the experience description box within the application. With my shadowing experiences I have been mentioning the procedures I witnessed along with what insights I gained through the experience. Is this okay to do? I don't want to be describing things I've taken away from the experiences if all dental schools want is a cut and dry description. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What should be put within the experience description box within the application. With my shadowing experiences I have been mentioning the procedures I witnessed along with what insights I gained through the experience. Is this okay to do? I don't want to be describing things I've taken away from the experiences if all dental schools want is a cut and dry description. Thanks!
No that’s great. Something I did (along with listing the procedures I observed) was shared a couple things that stood out or were unique about each office (i.e. patient communication, office management, competence in procedures, critical thinking skills, teamworking/relationship with employees, etc)