ACHE MSB 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I'm interviewing tomorrow but am curious about the linkage. It says you get a guaranteed interview but that doesn't necessarily equate to an acceptance. Were there certain criteria they were looking for in the interview to gain admittance to ARCOM?
Congratulations on your interview!! They like to interview students who are doing well academically, so if you start of the semester strong, you can get an email after the first or second block of exams. I know that for my class, everyone who applied and passed all their classes got an interview. Even those who had bad grades but had an upward trend were given an opportunity as well. Feel free to PM if you have question!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your interview!! They like to interview students who are doing well academically, so if you start of the semester strong, you can get an email after the first or second block of exams. I know that for my class, everyone who applied and passed all their classes got an interview. Even those who had bad grades but had an upward trend were given an opportunity as well. Feel free to PM if you have question!
Hey! Just got an interview invite. Is it highly necessary to do it in person? Money is a bit tight right now ☹️

Hey! Just got an interview invite. Is it highly necessary to do it in person? Money is a bit tight right now ☹️
I did not do mine in person and was accepted! :) You are absolutely fine!

Hi guys, I was just wondering how the peer support is during the program. Is it a cooperative environment? I know it depends on each individual, but was curious about how previous students felt with their peers.