About the Journal and Educational Topics in Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayneCobb

big damn hero....
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our new sub-forum. Here we will place our threads which pertain to new and interesting Journal Articles, case discussions, and a new series which I'm trying to put together of educational topics for Internal medicine Residents and Interns.

For the Journal Articles
, if you could please include an abstract, make sure you credit the authors, and please include enough information which would allow others to find the whole article for review.

For the case discussions
: Please feel free to bring in any case which you have which you would like to present and toss out some ideas on differentials and diagnosis. But please keep in mind to omit any potentially identifying information about the patient, including location and hospital.

For the educational series
: I will start these off as soon as I can finish polishing up some of the presentations, I will also try to have other members from SDN's other forums to chime in and offer any pointers or other caveats to help us learn and develop more clinical skills. For the series which I am developing, I will include citations. Please keep in mind that these are not to be stand alone educational equivalent nor are they posted for anyone to copy and present as their own at morning report.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.