A good medical physiology book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Can anyone suggest a good medical physiology book to use? I don't like the Gangon's Review of Medical Physiology.

Any suggestions or online resources would be helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

Costanzo's Physiology seems like a good review book to have. Doesn't go into that much detail as some books, but good to have as a reference. I know one physiology professor at my old school like Medical Physiology by Boron. Tht one is really long and detailed but I personally haven't used it. I persnally don't like Berne and Levy.

Check amazon and look at the reviews to get an idea.

Costanzo's Physiology seems like a good review book to have. Doesn't go into that much detail as some books, but good to have as a reference. I know one physiology professor at my old school like Medical Physiology by Boron. Tht one is really long and detailed but I personally haven't used it. I persnally don't like Berne and Levy.

Check amazon and look at the reviews to get an idea.

I have the updated edition of the Medical Physiology by Boron which is probably a little dated now. (2 years old) It's a nice book but very detailed. If you like physiology like me, go for it but if your looking for something that's a little easier to read... I would recommend one that my school recommends by Saladin.