UC Berkeley Extension Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruby9597

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was wondering how the final to the UC Berkeley Extension Introduction to Human Physiology online course was and what I should be studying most. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Was wondering how the final to the UC Berkeley Extension Introduction to Human Physiology online course was and what I should be studying most. Thanks!
I am now trying to study for the final exam for this course and I was wondering if you remember how the final was. I feel very confused as to what I should be focusing on because the course covers basically the entire textbook. Did the final cover topics that were on the previous exams/assignments? Or were they random questions pulled from the text similar to previous exams?

Hi, how did the final go? I'm in module 1 of the class and am wondering how I should direct my studies so I know how to be thinking about questions on the final. Any tips!?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am now trying to study for the final exam for this course and I was wondering if you remember how the final was. I feel very confused as to what I should be focusing on because the course covers basically the entire textbook. Did the final cover topics that were on the previous exams/assignments? Or were they random questions pulled from the text similar to previous exams?

I am just now starting to study for the final! Do you have any tips? Were the final questions similar to the module quizzes?