A Gentle Guide to WW Nicknames

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
whatever you are comfortable with.
I can't remember what game it was from, but somehow it came up that I don't like using capital letters in my name. And I don't remember how, but I ended up with EN and N added to my nickname list because I insisted I shouldn't be called Genny. And at one point, a bunch of us changed our avatars to prescription diets, and mine was EN. I don't remember if hydration was involved, but it's all very hazy now.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I can't remember what game it was from, but somehow it came up that I don't like using capital letters in my name. And I don't remember how, but I ended up with EN and N added to my nickname list because I insisted I shouldn't be called Genny. And at one point, a bunch of us changed our avatars to prescription diets, and mine was EN. I don't remember if hydration was involved, but it's all very hazy now.
It was also in a dead chat iirc :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
And dubs is officially confirmed to have no connection to WZ. It's WildZoo not WildSue.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Can you add me and sunshine?

Double n sunny for sunshine and single n suni for me

I usually go by sunny but I can't in matches with her . Oh man this will confuse so many people :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I know why the mods did this (because people kept mixing up me and Sporty), but man, I felt like I was in trouble with my mother and having my full name used every time I saw “supershorty” in the tallies instead of just shorty.

I know why the mods did this (because people kept mixing up me and Sporty), but man, I felt like I was in trouble with my mother and having my full name used every time I saw “supershorty” in the tallies instead of just shorty.
I still say ppl need to toughen up. There was none of this weakness during the PBC/BBC/BSC era.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Oh by the way
I meant to say this last game but forgot
No Sam pls

• Care
Reactions: 1 users