3 questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laiba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) does anyone know if wayne state PT school requires any PT experience? it doesnt say so under requirements on their website...but does anyone know if thats required? i do have hospital (ER) and research experience but nothing PT specific. i know i shud call but does anyone happen to know?

2) im a senior and about to graduate in a couple semesters. if i do a few of my bio requirements for PT in a community college..is that ok??

3) do a lotta schools not require GRE? i know wayne state doesnt and thats where i wanna go...but wat about michigan? and others.

thanx in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately you will have to look at each school's requirements about the GRE.

Community college credits should be ok but again, you have to ask each school you're applying to.

You should probably get PT experience whether it is required or not (most likely it is). I am not sure how exposed you are to PT but you really do need to go in and make sure it's what you want to do. Even if the experience for some reason is not required, most of the other programs you may be looking into will probably require it. So get the experience! You need a reference from a PT anyways.