2024 PHAP (CDC's Public Health Associate Program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jency

Reaction score
Hello, if anyone is interested in applying for the 2024 CDC PHAP fellowship I saw the notification that the application opens up January 10th- 17th. I think the Job title will be under Public health advisor. If I'm wrong please let me know. Good Luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, Im applying this year and the application will now open on january 16 -22!!

Reactions: 2 users
Applied to the program the other day. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone just got my invitation for a personal statement! Good Luck to All!

Reactions: 4 users
Hi! I just received this notification this morning!! Very excited
IMG_5250.jpeg

Also received this email confirming tentative eligibility for GS-7! Praying for good news soon!!

I've also received this email, hoping the best for everyone!!! Good luck

Hoping for good news for everyone whether tentatively eligible or regular eligible
IMG_0358.png

Last edited:
Hoping for good news for everyone whether tentatively eligible or regular eligible
View attachment 384356
Congrats!!! I think the difference between eligible and tentatively eligible is eligible means the computer made you tentatively eligible and then an HR rep reviewed your application and then made you regular eligible. So I believe everyone in the “ tentatively” eligible group is still awaiting review from an HR rep, to see if they then become eligible. I’m hoping they have everything figured out before March ends. Waiting is so draining lol

Congrats!!! I think the difference between eligible and tentatively eligible is eligible means the computer made you tentatively eligible and then an HR rep reviewed your application and then made you regular eligible. So I believe everyone in the “ tentatively” eligible group is still awaiting review from an HR rep, to see if they then become eligible. I’m hoping they have everything figured out before March ends. Waiting is so draining lol

:> ikr

Good Luck to eveyone! I also got the eligible email yesterday. My interview is on Wednesday! Excited and nervous. Good Luck all.

Good Luck to eveyone! I also got the eligible email yesterday. My interview is on Wednesday! Excited and nervous. Good Luck all.
Good luck to you also! :) and best wishes on your interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got another mail this morning saying I was referred to the hiring manager for different locations. Praying to hear about an interview soon 🙏🏾
Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone! I got my personal statement email today, are you guys doing the 300 word count or just going to write and be straight and direct? even if it’s under 300 words

Hi everyone! I got my personal statement email today, are you guys doing the 300 word count or just going to write and be straight and direct? even if it’s under 300 words
Congrats! With my personal statement I just wrote enough to answer the question not really paying attention to the word count and was still able to get an interview. Good Luck!

• Care
Congrats! With my personal statement I just wrote enough to answer the question not really paying attention to the word count and was still able to get an interview. Good Luck!
Thank you so much & same to you!! Okay thank you, I will keep that in mind!

Hi Everyone! I just found and joined this forum. Just wanted to come and wish everyone good luck! Also wanted to ask Does anyone have any insight on how long after submitting the Personal statement they send out invites for interviews?

Hi Everyone! I just found and joined this forum. Just wanted to come and wish everyone good luck! Also wanted to ask Does anyone have any insight on how long after submitting the Personal statement they send out invites for interviews?
Hi and welcome! I'm going to tell you about my experience because I believe its a unique to most people experiences. I submitted my personal statement in early march (3/8) and interviewed by the end of march (3/27). It was very fast. The reason for that is that I 'm a veteran and they like to interview the veterans first and get them out the way. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey and same to you! According to the other forums it seems like they start deciding around late April early May.

MATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!
Seminole County Health Department-Florida
Tuberculosis Prevention