2023-2024 Western Michigan (Stryker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A! Interviewed 9/29 IS, LM 70 shaking and crying ❤️

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Just got the call for the A! (interviewed 10/6) Congrats to everyone else who got the A as well!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed 10/6 heard back?

Reactions: 1 user
Got a Phone II earlier this morning! OOS, was marked complete on 9/3. Congrats to everyone receiving As today :)

Reactions: 1 users
Got the A call 30 minutes ago (Interviewed Oct 13)! Congratulations to everyone with the A

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted. IS. Interviewed 10/6. LM 71

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like? Or if it usually leads to a rejection later on

Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like? Or if it usually leads to a rejection later on
There is a good amount of waitlist movement! Hold tight! A good portion of my class here attending WMed came off the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard nothing, been under review since August.

Last year's SDN showed they sent Pre-II rejections around this time. (first wave of it) .

Forgot to mention this, but I got an email about 2 hours ago saying that 71% of phone interviews have gone out.

Reactions: 3 users
Forgot to mention this, but I got an email about 2 hours ago saying that 71% of phone interviews have gone out.
And that they won’t send another batch of them until a week after thanksgiving! After that, it’s a rolling basis until the end of January.

Hopefully we will be selected the week after Thanksgiving for phone interview!!!!! :)

How soon after completing a phone II should I expect to hear back for either a virtual interview or an R? Or can it literally be anytime over the next 5 or 6 months?

How soon after completing a phone II should I expect to hear back for either a virtual interview or an R? Or can it literally be anytime over the next 5 or 6 months?
I got my II about 1 monthish after my phone interview

It can be anytime during the cycle!! personally got my II more than 5 months after my phone II. This process can be so unpredictable and frustrating, but hang in there!

It can be anytime during the cycle!! personally got my II more than 5 months after my phone II. This process can be so unpredictable and frustrating, but hang in there!
Any tips for people who did the phone II a few months ago and waiting for a virtual II decision? Did you send an update or anything, and if so, through portal or email? Thanks so much!

+1 virtual II received today! IS, phone interview 9/26

Any tips for people who did the phone II a few months ago and waiting for a virtual II decision? Did you send an update or anything, and if so, through portal or email? Thanks so much!
I did send an update letter! They definitely read them so consider sending 1 or 2 throughout the cycle! Just don't spam them with too many. Little goes a long way.

Pre- phone interview R today, complete 8/12, experiences review 9/18, considering for phone interview 9/28, and R 11/2

Anyone out there who didn’t get any interview invites this cycle so far from anywhere

OOS II this morning! Phone interview a month ago with experience review complete end of July.

Any insight/advice for me? I had a phone II the first week they were being conducted (8/18 for mine) and haven’t gotten a virtual II yet. I don’t have any IIs yet so this stings.

Any insight/advice for me? I had a phone II the first week they were being conducted (8/18 for mine) and haven’t gotten a virtual II yet. I don’t have any IIs yet so this stings.
they sent out an email with an update that they will be sending out virtual IIs after Thanksgiving. They still plan to send out 300 more. Sounds like only 100 have gone out so far, assuming the total of 400 I saw in a previous email is still accurate. You got this :)

how early have people heard back about their decision post interview? I saw someone post 6 days after, so could I potentially hear back this week even tho its thanksgiving LOL

how early have people heard back about their decision post interview? I saw someone post 6 days after, so could I potentially hear back this week even tho its thanksgiving LOL

They told us 11/29 for our 11/10 interview. They made it pretty clear decisions wouldn’t be coming out sooner than that

I got an email that I would get a phone call invite after thanksgiving.

Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week

Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week
You schedule it in your secondary portal. You will have a new tab

You schedule it in your secondary portal. You will have a new tab
1701195073519.png

Can't find it

Did you get an email that you would get a phone interview invite or just that more are being sent out? I already had a phone interview so I don’t get those specific emails. Maybe they just haven’t sent it to you yet if they sent that email only to you. Because yeah, you schedule it in the portal