2023-2024 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the waitlist yesterday at 3 PM!
Sent a letter of Intent in the morning and got an A the same day

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Current student - Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need any tips!
Wishing everyone the best!

Last edited:
Current student - Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need any tips!
Wishing everyone the best!
gonna reply instead DM in case others have similar questions, hope that's cool
Does CMU provide any tech support e.g. school owned laptops or ipads, etc

Just withdrew my A, hope it goes to one of y’all :)

Reactions: 4 users
does anyone know if CMU has specific admissions requirements for classes in order to matriculate? I don't see anything on their website but I know other schools list things like 12 credits of X or 4 credits of Y. thanks in advance!

gonna reply instead DM in case others have similar questions, hope that's cool
Does CMU provide any tech support e.g. school owned laptops or ipads, etc

They do provide school owned laptops for each student. Med students often use this as their primary device, but students also often enjoy using iPads in conjunction with the school laptops.

Reactions: 1 users
Still havent heard back after the interview. Did they send out all the acceptances and waitlists?

It seems like it wasn't a good sign in past years to not hear back until the very end, I am worried.
I dont think it matters. I interviewed in September and did not hear back until January. I was WL’ed

Members don't see this ad :)
When doe cmu sends scholarship info? Do they?
I received a scholarship tues from CMU. When I asked about scholarships a week ago, they said admitted students are automatically considered based on different criteria. Would reach out to admissions or financial aid office if you have more specific questions

I received a scholarship tues from CMU. When I asked about scholarships a week ago, they said admitted students are automatically considered based on different criteria. Would reach out to admissions or financial aid office if you have more specific questions

Was told by CMU that scholarships, like admissions, are sent out on a rolling basis

Just withdrew my A and my scholarship today! Hope it goes to one of you guys!

Good luck everyone :)

how are people finding housing? I feel a lot of options are 2/3/4 bedrooms and idk how people are meeting possible roommates

how are people finding housing? I feel a lot of options are 2/3/4 bedrooms and idk how people are meeting possible roommates

During my interview day, a current student said that a lot of students get a 2 bedroom and then use the second room for an office.

I expect the groupme will be more active for roommate searching after April 30th

Reactions: 2 users
Hope everyone on WL hears good news this week!

Just withdrew my A! Hopefully it goes to one of you deserving peeps. Best of luck!

Withdrew my A today...Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist🤞

Withdrew A, sorry to wait for the last minute. Tough decision.

Istg CMED adcom go into hibernation.

Accepted this morning off the waitlist!! Good luck everyone else on the waitlist :)

Accepted this morning at 10:44 🥹🥹🥹
Canadian!!! Interviewed 10/17, WL 10/29
Three cycles, one WL —> A

Just got off the waitlist the other day!
it would be great if someone could send me a group me link for accepted students!

Those RTM emails are killing me