2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we know if they ever send pre-II rejections to the people on the hold for interview list or will that basically be our final decision?

Accepted by email a few minutes ago! Interviewed 12/6

Reactions: 1 users
Withdrew my app from here. Hope my A goes out to one of you amazing folks!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone that interviewed 1/08 hear anything yet? The wait is absolutely killing me! It's my number 1 choice so I am just dying to know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that interviewed 1/08 hear anything yet? The wait is absolutely killing me! It's my number 1 choice so I am just dying to know.
same here... based on the timelines this year i was expecting to hear back in the mid to late march range

Interviewed Jan 8 as well. The wait has been stressful to say the least.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS Pre-II R (Complete 10/9, Under Review 1/5)

Their rejection letter was written quite humanely! :thumbup:

I was given the option to interview 2/29, 3/5, and 3/7. I sent an update letter in October.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi friends! I tried to go back through and make sure I didn't miss it if someone already made one, but I didn't see a GroupMe for admitted students. I went ahead and made one so people can start to connect about housing and such! Please shoot me a message if you would like the link and I'll add you :)

Hi friends! I tried to go back through and make sure I didn't miss it if someone already made one, but I didn't see a GroupMe for admitted students. I went ahead and made one so people can start to connect about housing and such! Please shoot me a message if you would like the link and I'll add you :)

Here ya go. There’s a WhatsApp.
Here’s the link if you wanna join the WhatsApp community I created -> Tulane class of 2028

hey for those who interviewed at Tulane, how long was the interview in total ( standardized patient included)?

And how much time did the standardized patient part take out of the total length?

hey for those who interviewed at Tulane, how long was the interview in total ( standardized patient included)?

And how much time did the standardized patient part take out of the total length?
I think the SP was 10 minutes the student interview was 20 and the faculty interview was 30. There was lots of down time between my SP and student interview and my faculty interview but they have students come and just answer questions which is nice.

I haven't anything back from Tulane yet. No II. No R. Anyone thinks it is okay for me to send them an email and ask?

Is this school offering still interviews or are they done? Does anyone know? Still haven't been rejected and idk how many other people are in a similar situation

Reactions: 3 users
OOS A no connections to New Orleans this morning! Interview date was 1/4. Sooo excited this is my dream school!

Reactions: 6 users
Is this school offering still interviews or are they done? Does anyone know? Still haven't been rejected and idk how many other people are in a similar situation
If anyone knows the answer to this or is willing to call them and ask lmk😭 I’ve been on hold for a little while and was wondering the same thing!