2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS pre-II R just now, complete 8/4

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have been under review since 11/1 with literally no communication… should i email and see if there’s any updates? atp i’m sure it’s a rejection but any correspondence would be nice

i have been under review since 11/1 with literally no communication… should i email and see if there’s any updates? atp i’m sure it’s a rejection but any correspondence would be nice
Tulane's "under review" message can be there for months, so nothing to do at this point except wait to see if they offer an interview

Reactions: 2 users
OOS A this morning via email around 11am CST <3 ties to New Orleans,, i'm so happyyyy ⚜️⚜️⚜️
Interviewed 11/30 !! wishing my fellow 11/30 people good luck!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Do we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about what % of interviewees get As at Tulane? Couldn't find them in the spreadsheet w the other schools

Whats the vibe of interview day? Should I be nervous about the standardized patient portion?

Whats the vibe of interview day? Should I be nervous about the standardized patient portion?
Really relaxed. We were told the SP is more so looking at how you speak and relate to a patient than clinical knowledge. Don’t be nervous you’ll do great.

Reactions: 1 user
oos hold for interview received today! complete 8/17, under review 11/6. LM 69

Accepted! Interviewed on 11/30

Reactions: 3 users
Everyone who interviewed in December still in purgatory right? This wait is killing me

Reactions: 2 users
I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol

I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
It seems like it’s taking 8 weeks

Well at this point in the cycle they probably either filled or almost finish filling all their seats already. This is the point where applicants are gonna have to be patient. As people drop their acceptances, acceptances are probably going to be trickling in little by little. Otherwise, they could also just be handing out acceptance range (waitlist) to everyone.

Hopefully we’ll hear back sooner rather than later. Maybe they just needed to catch back up since the holidays. Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Hopefully we’ll hear back sooner rather than later. Maybe they just needed to catch back up since the holidays. Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
I interviewed 12/8 and no word yet. I didn't account for the holidays but even still it has been well over 6 weeks. Gods speed..