2023-2024 Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about us regular WL peeps? Are we cooked?

Members don't see this ad.

the accepted students fb group says it was made may 7th and is at 138 members - so not sure how much space would be left for us WL peeps

Members don't see this ad :)
the accepted students fb group says it was made may 7th and is at 138 members - so not sure how much space would be left for us WL peeps
Yikes, what happened to 30% of the waitlist getting accepted?! Hofstra is like this too. They have a full class in their fb group

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yikes, what happened to 30% of the waitlist getting accepted?! Hofstra is like this too. They have a full class in their fb group
Bruh wtff, I’m just confused bc there are so many ppl here who withdrew their A so where are their As going to?

the fb group is for admitted students and current students. a lot of the members could be current students

has anyone heard anything one way or the other? i know someone said HPWL applicants might’ve heard something but anything from the regular waitlist?

Just wanted to make a small distinction — they didn't say 30% of the waitlist gets accepted, but that 30% of the incoming class consists of people who got offers from the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Still kinda strange that we're nearing the end of May soon and they haven't started WL movement when other schools started more than 2 weeks ago… oh and also to point out that this particular forum has had much more ppl say they are withdrawing their A compared to other school forums…

Last edited:
I def don’t think WL movement has started based on activity in GroupMe and FB

Hello, I’m new to sdn and currently on Stony Brook WL. Wanted to let you guys know that I reached out to Renaissance admissions and they told me that no WL movement has happened yet and it might start mid to end of next week now. 😵‍💫

• Okay...